Topic: Prepsol

How good is it for cleaning the engine bay? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

Any other products better than it?

Ive read up on the bike forums that u can use it on any surface and body panels, spray it on and wash off. Apparently it works wonders.

Re: Prepsol

Be careful! It faids ur paint!;)

Daily: 3rd Gen 3SGE sw20 MR2, 90 T-Top, Bone stock
Track Project:4AGZE,Sc14 charger 93 "Bubble shape" Corrola
Future project? TWINCHARGE
The Best of both worlds!

Boosted cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc206/supercboy/Mr2/toyota-mr2-mk2--red-t-shirt1_zpsc80ccb3e.jpg

YOH!!!!! AMAZED!!

This stuff is MAGIC!!!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  If any1 has a FILTHY engine....spray PREPSOL on a cold engine let it sit for an hour or two and wash off....even if u dont have a pressure hose....it comes off CLEAN using a normal hose. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Honestly guys this stuff works wonders. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink tried it out for myself being skeptic and was amazed!

*Hint: Just make sure u spray all eletric components with Q20 after washing the bay. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

GOOD POST !!!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/HBK001/att00097-1.jpg

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

2002 factory stock 20v 15.22 TUNED BY SILENT KNIGHT ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
1997 dbn stock vtec  14.70 TUNED BY POWERTEK RACING DEVELOPMENTS ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
2005 toyota hilux 2.0 TUNED BY DAYAS AUTO ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

go fassst wrote:

YOH!!!!! AMAZED!!

This stuff is MAGIC!!!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  If any1 has a FILTHY engine....spray PREPSOL on a cold engine let it sit for an hour or two and wash off....even if u dont have a pressure hose....it comes off CLEAN using a normal hose. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Honestly guys this stuff works wonders. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink tried it out for myself being skeptic and was amazed!

*Hint: Just make sure u spray all eletric components with Q20 after washing the bay. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Its tops huh

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/rsoogreem/Photo-0019.jpg
Jade S3-ZN

The stuff is awesome!!
I always used it on my quad bikes to remove mud etc after rides. A little while ago after fixing an oil leak on my 20 valve I looked underneath the car and some of the cross-members andsump etc was fully covered in oil and dirt. So I though I'll give the prepsol a try because it was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of cleaning dirt off of things. I diluted the Prepsol 50/50 with water, sprayed it all around the engine bay ( If you have open throttles make sure you cover them completely. I put a packet around each one with an elastic band to keep it on ) I let the prepsol do its job for about 20 minutes, came back with the hose pipe, rinsed the whole engine bay out and cross-members benath the car and to my amazement all the dirt and oil was gone ! This stuff is tops !

Just a tip though, like superCboy said, it can fade paint. It has faded the plastics a little on my quad bike from frequent use. So make sure you only use it when you really need it and not just for general cleaning purposesas your paint will lose it's shine. And when you do use it, dilute it 50/50 with water!

Happy cleaning

EX - 4AGE 20 Valve Silvertop
15.2 sec qautermile - Killarney 15/01/2010
Ex - 3SGTE in 2001model Corolla 160i GLE
Current - 98 Red Corolla RSi