Topic: chow talk?

when i chow... no time to talk.... just better keep your food outta my way or theres gonna be a hit and run

Come with what you got, Go with what you get!!!

Re: chow talk?

lol draven...

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Draven wrote:

when i chow... no time to talk.... just better keep your food outta my way or theres gonna be a hit and run

i wonder how you gonna describe when it's coming out the other end... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sick

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

don't even go there doll.... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sick

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

dont look.... dont wipe..... just dab ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling