Re: best chow joint's in durban !!!

antera349 wrote:
Ash - GP wrote:
valvesup wrote:

wheres the Jolly Gruber in Durbs??

I know there's one in town and i think on springfield road

Theres one at the bottom end (beach end) of West Street in town. Theres one in Springfield, at the Engine Garage opposite the Makro. Theres also one in Phoenix, not too sure what the mall is called but it has a Spar and it`s near the Phoenix Plaza. There used to be one in Prince Alfred street in town. not too sure if thats still open.

starwood mall ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

howzit people

the best curries are at GOUNDENS in UMBILO. but go there early they are packed at lunch time. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2:D

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/denzilg1/rxi20v-1.jpg

AveshR wrote:

Nandos - Phoenix Plaza or mt edgecombe:P

Nandos @ La Lucia mall is also good. The atmosphere is good there.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/nireshd/P1000867-1-1-1.jpg http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/nireshd/P1000210-1.jpg
2013 Ford Figo 1.4 Trend (current)
2012 Chevrolet Utility 1.8 Club (current)
2005 Corolla 160i GLE (regrettably sold)
2003 Corolla 160i GLE (sold)
1996 Camry 220Si (sold)
1992 Cressida GLi-6 24V (sold)

Raskal wrote:
AveshR wrote:

Best Nandos i've eaten so far is at the Florida Rd branch ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Raskal wrote:
AveshR wrote:

oh ya, the 1 next to the garage. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

go fassst wrote:
Raskal wrote:
AveshR wrote:

Best Nandos i've eaten so far is at the Florida Rd branch ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

I've eaten there before. It is very nice.

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!