Re: PERFECT WEATHER FOR THAT HOT HOT CURRY

Ash - GP wrote:
AveshR wrote:

lekker day to have chicken curry and roti ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

true that... when you cooking for me?

hmmm... you too? i already cooked for "our" uncle ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Last edited by AveshR (2009-02-20 12:24:14)

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

yeah me too... i'm also important..

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

Mwah.... someday hopefully soon doll ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

Thanks.. you so sweet hun.. mwah ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

EISH ASH AND AVESH HIJACKING MY THREAD LOL.  Sup memberz ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/HBK001/m_208155.jpg

Sup ASH... sorry.. got carried away ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

You better be ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

:lol::lol::lol:

or what? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Last edited by Ash - GP (2009-02-24 09:38:51)

:lol: :lol: woyo finished for you then finished lmao :lol: :lol: ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ASH - ZN wrote:

:lol: :lol: woyo finished for you then finished lmao :lol: :lol: ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

me too? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

YES YOU TOO!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

:lol::lol::lol:

What you laughing for? Watch it or you will collect!!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

if i'm getting, i'm getting... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

dirty ways cuz :lol::lol::lol:

i'm innocent... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

yeah sure ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 j/k

well it is the "PERFECT WEATHER FOR THAT HOT HOT CURRY" ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

AveshR wrote:

well it is the "PERFECT WEATHER FOR THAT HOT HOT CURRY" ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue:P

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue