Topic: Jimmy"s

As i explained to Nawty,Chris and Java"s on friday it was a nightmare....
Got to the spot there was no parking...Parked on sum1"s lawn...La lucia expensive lawn..LOL
Ordered starters ..Starters arrived only to remind the waitor that he had not brought our Garlic bread...Meal arrived then came the Garlic bread...Starters arrived after meal..Imported from france i think...Now the meal i ordered was a Poseidon platter which was suppose to come with 3 diff. flavoured sauces..No sauces..So complain..5 minutes later sauces arrive...God knows what it was i decided not to touch i think they spiked it..bastids...Wait almost forgot staek that comes with meal was ordered mediam but arrived well done...Java"s ate it (DOGGY BAG) therafter that fella will eat anything even ifs raw with no complains...J/K
So pay our bill no apologee"s for kak meal nothing...Manager jus said we were really busy today please understand...WTF...
Only thing tasted good was the 3 shots of Black label whiskey...
Last but not least arrived at the car gave the car guard 4 bucs..He looks at me like WFT...I say you dont want it give it back idiot..he looks at me and i say"SAY THANK YOU" after a few seconds he thanks me...I was so gonna take the 4bucs back.....Was i below an average when tipping.....
So theres my night out at the Jimmy"s La Lucia....Sigh"R350 plus 6 bucs and i wanted kill everyone....

Last edited by Kre (2009-03-31 21:02:23)

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
     Breasts don't have eyes.

Re: Jimmy"s

Sorry Kre... that's terrible. Being busy is no excuse for mixing up orders.

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!