Re: December Fun Runs (7AGE-20v vs ...)

Shadow wrote:
Trd_Avante wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Sat night my bro was using my car, he ran Aban's 86 from the line... Anban infront by 1-2 cars.
Big ups to this 86 it's flying  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Howzit Shadow, great runs. By any chance, were you out at the spot on the 01st of Aug a Fri, you were  it up and down throttling the car past the garage?

If so your car is really strong and sounds awesome ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

Yes that was me. Thanks Bud  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Had a rolling run with a Cooper S, me infront. Thne I went to dig that Black Z4, but no bite so went home after that.

Lol like one vulture  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/muzikh24/DSCF00455.jpg

Living life in Vtec is just dangerous

Re: December Fun Runs (7AGE-20v vs ...)

Cranked wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Trd_Avante wrote:

Howzit Shadow, great runs. By any chance, were you out at the spot on the 01st of Aug a Fri, you were  it up and down throttling the car past the garage?

If so your car is really strong and sounds awesome ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

Yes that was me. Thanks Bud  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Had a rolling run with a Cooper S, me infront. Thne I went to dig that Black Z4, but no bite so went home after that.

Lol like one vulture  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Lol  I come out once in a while so must make the best of it when I'm out.  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

94' Conquest 7AGE-20V  科學怪人 
Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     
CandyMan Tuned (143wkw @7000rpm)  Pump Fuel!!
Ethanol Map (1??wkw @ 7900rpm)                   

"We can’t think like Africans, in Africa, generally. We are in Johannesburg, this is Johannesburg. It’s not some national road in Malawi.” - Jacob Zuma