Re: Mods for a 4AFE

250km/h on a series 3 with few mods  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

20V TURBO wrote:

the guys wid m3s , focus ST and subarus underestimate the 20v motors but when they see it runnin wid or past dem dat luk  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral is priceless  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

I LOVE your car  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

lol thanx bro i love my car 2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Its not how u stand by your car its how u RACE ur car ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

How many wKw does it get?  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile  Any guys good with sound systems and could point me in the right direction?  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sideways

This is a good thread
Good luck Tormented

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/rajiv_/Sig1.jpg
~half loaf white bread is better than 1 loaf brown bread~

-03' RunX RSi (ex)
-07' RunX TRD - Supercharged (ex)
-02' MKIII MR2 - 2zzge
-14' BMW F20 116i - Daily drive

lol thats so tru, i pissed  wen i pulled with a scooby and the the owe in the scooby probably shat his pants, ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

97' Corolla  RSi 20v w 60mm ITB 4AGE 128kw,184nm  Stock GTI Killer (EX)
94' Corolla 180 GSX  Baby Cam   7AFE   98kw,108nm (EX) 
11' Corolla 160 VVT-I Advance 1ZRFAE 98Kw,160nm (Current)
02' Corolla 160i GL             to be dynoed 4AFE  ? kW,?nm  Recession Fighter Repsold Racing Developments (Current)
84' Corolla 130 GL    Baby Cres Sedan 4K-B  48 kw,97nm      Old School Rolla  in Progress (Current)
84' Corolla 160 GL    Baby Cres P.Van 4AGE  ? kw,?nm      Old School Rolla in Progress (Current)

IF YOUR TOO OPEN MINDED YOUR BRAINS WILL FALL OUT.

Ahoy!
Can I get the conversion done here in Durbs, or do I have to send the cab up to Jozi?

For the one who was looking for 7aFe motor, I know of one in CPT up for grabs

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker

http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

I also have a 4afe with branch exhaust and induction. I was planning on doing repsold headwork,and ecu upgrade but i realisedthat u would only in slighty infront of a stock 20v and after repsold conversion there is not much more you can do to a NA 4afe . So i am deciding to go 20v

Whats up gents, Im back, Sorry for being gone so long  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blush , anyway so far what I've done so far is SRi with a Simota cone filter and a 50-57mm exhaust with 2 boxes. I did a pretty crappy 17.0 over a 1/4 mile. Im going to put the standard airbox back on with a K&N flat pan filter for now for fuel economy because of the petrol price. Next is rims then a drop. (Anyone selling blades? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ) I dont think i'll stay 4AFE because even though they can be strong its expensive. I know a motor swap will be as expensive but the gains will be more  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil 16v Vs 20v Vs GZE  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy And I got my sound sorted making 136.1dBs  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sideways

Last edited by Tormented (2014-02-06 10:21:49)

Awesome you back, I say get a 20v and after a few good years turbo the beast  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 
What sound you running?

1995, 20v, Dictator, SRI, 50mm exhaust
95wkw 145nm @ JVS Tuning Cape Town on 24-10-13
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo4/morollaTRD/DSC_0576-1.jpg

5000w Targa Street Series sub, powered by the baby beast 6000w monoblock amp, then a 2400w Targa 4-channel amp for my  Pioneer 6x9s and splits.  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 Or 16v turbo?  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil I want like 130+wkw. I know it can be done to a 20v but its getting so common ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy  20v Turbo sounds good though  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

I am striving towards 120wkw with 180nm anything extra will be bonus.
This can be done without turbo, but the amount of kw and torque you can get with turbo surpasses this by a mile moderate boost say 0.5 bar will give you leke power

1995, 20v, Dictator, SRI, 50mm exhaust
95wkw 145nm @ JVS Tuning Cape Town on 24-10-13
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo4/morollaTRD/DSC_0576-1.jpg

I would turbo the motor I have in but I dont want to sacrifice reliability for power.. Maybe the SC12 supercharger at low boost  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink