Topic: WIFE ASK'S COLUMNIST ADVISE ON CHEATING HUSBAND

WIFE ASK'S COLUMNIST ADVISE ON CHEATING HUSBAND

Dear John
I hope u can help me. The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled and then broke down a kilometer away from my house and I had to walk back home to get help from my husband.
When I got home I could not believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbour's 19 year old daughter.
I am 32 and my husband is 34. We have been married for 10 years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted he was having the affair for many months. He won't go for couselling and I am a wreck who needs your advise urgently. Can you help?
Sincerely Shiela,

Dear Sheila,
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with your engine. I am assuming you out of motor plan. Usually this can be a fuel problem. Check to see that your fuel pump has a low humming noise when your ignition is turned on but has not started the vehicle. Then make sure your fuel line has a filter that's not worn out. Also a poor air flow meter might be the cause or your ignition leads / coil pack.

I hope this helps. You should try a service centre if the above does not help.
Regards John

Lifes a drag ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Re: WIFE ASK'S COLUMNIST ADVISE ON CHEATING HUSBAND

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Veez
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/SWTLIFE-ZN/DSC_2649_zpsa0ca4c79.jpg
'07 RunX //TRD
'99 Corolla 160i GLE
'71 VW Beetle 1600 TwinPort