Topic: ghost squad - CT`

hwst gents - a long story but hopefully will make you laugh ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

like many i once thought the infamous ct ghost squad was just a myth - that is until i had the displeasure of being pulled over by them.

few weeks back - traveling to graaf (was 30min late for a lecture - this cold ct weather just makes you dors i tell you) was hitting about 160 on the n1 out of nowhere this 6gti rocks up lights flashing, i dropped speed to about 100 but still couldnt make it to stop at the offramp put my hazards on and continued in order to stop at the m5 offramp about 3km further. as i passed the offramp i could not stop, a st pulls of and blocks path slows me down to 80 and slower and slower untill i was forced to stop (6gti was still behind me)

im shitting myself cause both my license disc and drivers had being expired since dec - thinking cabs gonna get pounded and they gonna send me to paulsmoor lol

also didnt have my seat belt so like we all do switched car off and got off before they could  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2
2wit ous and 2brein ous approached me asked for my license checked my disc - one ou vyd back in the cab - i thought he was prepping a place for me to sit in the cab lol ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly

the other asked me whats the story about my licenses - tuned them moved to ct 1yr ago have not gone back to renew things. the ou that vyd to his cab came back - to show me his laptop while driving couple Kms before another one of their cabs scanned my cab as having an outstanding fine of R380 in kimberly last year august, which now has a summons on it - so stopped me to ask about it. said i never receive anything as things probably still getting sent to dbn (of which is a lie cause that same month my ma phoned to jar me for speeding and said i got a fine lol)

they asked me to follow them to the police station - at this point i thought i was kla! got to the police station they made me write an affidavit that in month il have my licenses renewed and that iv got to come back and prove it to them

all  in all the kerels where quite lukka - just a ploes feeling knowing you got so many things 'wrong' with you or your cab

Re: ghost squad - CT`

lucky ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

96 Levin AE111 20v JDM

Hahaa ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Nice one Rayboy, lucky you never end up with a fat thing from Mitchell's Plain in the prison showers ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

You should have opened the gas and left the VW and Ford in the past ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

2012 Golf Mk6 GTI Edition 35 DSG
1998 Golf Mk3 VR6

Thats a close call....

Veez
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/SWTLIFE-ZN/DSC_2649_zpsa0ca4c79.jpg
'07 RunX //TRD
'99 Corolla 160i GLE
'71 VW Beetle 1600 TwinPort

222 close, surprisingly the 'ghost squad' are very pleasant to deal with - had the displeasure of being pulled over by normal cops lastnight in town - acted like such arseholes cause i overtook them, pulled me over had me get out and demand an apology for breaking a national law ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly so i said il apologize if you can show me the law i broke then they got naar started checking the cab for moddz etc after a good 15min said i can go

got in the cab and vrou yelled till we got posi as to why i cudnt just apologize lol  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Poi_zn wrote:

got in the cab and vrou yelled till we got posi as to why i cudnt just apologize lol  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

lol

Veez
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/SWTLIFE-ZN/DSC_2649_zpsa0ca4c79.jpg
'07 RunX //TRD
'99 Corolla 160i GLE
'71 VW Beetle 1600 TwinPort

playing with fire lol

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af34/xploding/Tazz_resize.jpg
ODR Tuned - 114hp
2001 Tazz(4age 16v stage1 conversion)-90wKw and 141NM- Auto TriX
Speed Shop = 137.4BHP AT 7500RPM and 147.3NM
RunX RSi old spec 128kw ATW Rally cross and Auto Trix
2008 Polo TDi 9N3 74kw 240nm

Very lucky especially when you were wrong lol  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n546/Trixsta20/TRBLMKR-ZN2_zpsd0d3ff1b.jpg
113.5kw 171nm @ Experience | 110kw 169nm - 10-03-13 @ AutotriX | 110kw 166nm - 16-03-13 @ Rally
BC Coilovers | New RXi Fans | Doug Wallace 57/63mm SSMB | Viper Branches | Short Shifter | Trumpets wanted

Lucky you didnt meet up with an indian police officer.

You would be without a car and still in jail  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/pinch

Last edited by Cranked (2013-08-06 11:45:01)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/muzikh24/DSCF00455.jpg

Living life in Vtec is just dangerous

Nowadays the ghost squad drive many a different cars, sometimes i think they drive their own cars!! Once i saw a gatta in a bubble, but modded slightly ie lowered a lil, maybe light smash and grab rims, and then all of a sudden weeehooo!! I was like MSP, are they driving their own cars now also!!!

double post ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

Last edited by KingCam (2013-08-15 04:47:42)