Topic: head and cams

Hey guys do you know of a good but cheapest place wer i can do my head and cam in pta or jhb?

Re: head and cams

Try Hotstuffracing.

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker

http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

What do you have in mind? Port polish/gas flow and/or more aggressive cam profiles?

Where is hotstuff racing situated exactly? How much power are we looking at for an FE head that is ported coupled with a more aggressive cam profile?

hotstuff racing is in kempton park. pomona! the power gain will depend on the rest of the engine. condition of rings bearings etc will affect power! we had a 7afe on the dyno a few weeks ago makins 90kw on the wheels and around 150 nm if i remember correctly!that is what a reasonable 20v makes on that same dyno!

corolla rsi

viper branch + tnt 63mm system
feulpress regulator
full body kit+17's

Save up a little more and go to Repsold Racing.

tru that , done mines at repsold racing developments, my car is freakin light on fuel under normal driving conditions , and when i flog it she really fly , this is a stock motor just with the hi comp head,chip and fpr.

i run a few healthy stock 20v's, if you willing to spend a bit more your other option is shane at KAR Performance, he is also very experienced with mods,

ever considered a hybrid motor swop ?

97' Corolla  RSi 20v w 60mm ITB 4AGE 128kw,184nm  Stock GTI Killer (EX)
94' Corolla 180 GSX  Baby Cam   7AFE   98kw,108nm (EX) 
11' Corolla 160 VVT-I Advance 1ZRFAE 98Kw,160nm (Current)
02' Corolla 160i GL             to be dynoed 4AFE  ? kW,?nm  Recession Fighter Repsold Racing Developments (Current)
84' Corolla 130 GL    Baby Cres Sedan 4K-B  48 kw,97nm      Old School Rolla  in Progress (Current)
84' Corolla 160 GL    Baby Cres P.Van 4AGE  ? kw,?nm      Old School Rolla in Progress (Current)

IF YOUR TOO OPEN MINDED YOUR BRAINS WILL FALL OUT.