Re: X TRD vs slk vs ds3

2zz-Spook wrote:

lol im nt fasting bru..
hahaha that 0 must have been scared to try n catch up

Lol no the driver of the silver X said that he made you move out of the fast lane cos you were holding him up Lee ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue you wana try him out? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Ty.RSi wrote:
2ZZ FREAK wrote:
2zz-Spook wrote:

hahahaha...u wana join us man...im geting something todaY....im sure in a month or so il be boosting if i get the time

OK u can join us wen u boosted spook ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

N where this GTI fella came from ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

lol, who that ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

The be TyRsi who now owns a Gti ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Lol bollz....I was far back in traffic and I saw him busting it...so I decided to make a kill but my prey was not enthusiastic enuf

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

2zz-Spook wrote:

Lol bollz....I was far back in traffic and I saw him busting it...so I decided to make a kill but my prey was not enthusiastic enuf

Mmmmm. . . your prey said he wants to run you again ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing this time no excuses that you had a load etc lol you game?  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

lol i was alone in the car the other day...i didt have excuses was just killing from 1 side ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg