Topic: Wrap It Up Fish and Chips

Worst fish and chips I've ever had, and tried it twice. :mad:

The chips are normal, but the fish is, well, i dunno wot to say except that its awful.

Ex 86 Avante 1.6 GLE <-- Write Off
Ex 90 Conquest 1600RS 16V Carb <-- Oil Happy
Ex 96 Chico 1.3 4Spd <--WTF
Ex 89 Gti 16V Exec <-- More at mech dan with me
Ex 96 Corolla 180iGLE Cowley Branch, 50Mil XZost, BMC Filter, UNIChip (200is Eater ) <-- Chronic Heart Failure
Ex 86 Gti 8v  <-- Cancer
94 Corolla 160iGLE <-- Work in Progress
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt128/mubeend/fire_art_3d_Funzug_org_02ssmall.jpg

Re: Wrap It Up Fish and Chips

wer this joint? :o

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

Mobster wrote:

The chips are normal, but the fish is, well, i dunno wot to say except that its awful.

n u made da same mistake? twice ? :lol:

dey chows aint how it used to be ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii164/ahmadk786/LimitedEditionMustang2.jpg

Who needs Redbull to F L Y ('',)

Mobster wrote:

Twice?? I dont give people a second chance when it comes to my food!!!

If you want good fish and chips go to skippers...

RunX RSi 06
Experience Performance Exhaust
Motorcade CAI
14.8s @ 153km/h - 1/4mile 08/09

Lol. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 I tried the sparks road branch twice, i guess i just thought that they maybe made a mistake the 1st time round because the other stuff on their menu is great. I like skippers too, but its really oily don't you think.

Ex 86 Avante 1.6 GLE <-- Write Off
Ex 90 Conquest 1600RS 16V Carb <-- Oil Happy
Ex 96 Chico 1.3 4Spd <--WTF
Ex 89 Gti 16V Exec <-- More at mech dan with me
Ex 96 Corolla 180iGLE Cowley Branch, 50Mil XZost, BMC Filter, UNIChip (200is Eater ) <-- Chronic Heart Failure
Ex 86 Gti 8v  <-- Cancer
94 Corolla 160iGLE <-- Work in Progress
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt128/mubeend/fire_art_3d_Funzug_org_02ssmall.jpg

Oily...no...which one you tried?

RunX RSi 06
Experience Performance Exhaust
Motorcade CAI
14.8s @ 153km/h - 1/4mile 08/09

ey tru skippers iz drenched wid oil. ocean basket north beach...topz

07' run x sport edition

Come to Cape town for fish n chips ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3085/2572061569_20ca32b3cb.jpg

novocaine wrote:

Come to Cape town for fish n chips ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Hout Bay ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool FTW!!!! Got my mouth watering just thinking about it now..

100 %. Also love the fish and chips from Hout Bay... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Last edited by Ash - GP (2009-05-15 16:37:20)

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

Theres 3 places in Hout Bay that sell good fish, chips and calamari, but Snoekies is the best by far  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 Even the Snoekies in Long street is tops....

I love Snoekies ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 I have been starting alot of cooking courses lately  but nothing beats a good old trip to get some fish & chips ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Last edited by YellowStar (2012-03-08 11:59:28)

~ Drive away

Cpt snoekies is the best ... and there there for ever know !!!   In durban i like fish aways!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

Good fish and chips cape town style try the seafood market in Alpine road.
When they have calamari strips its the best.