Topic: Avatar

YOH!!! i watched it in 3D 2day...
it was totally awesome!  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

i rate it 10/10.

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/NaeemV/10052010175edit2.jpg
05 xrsi
NN stock
../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue
>-NeMo->

Re: Avatar

I million dat bro.Thats a movie and a half out of this world.Checked at imax ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Now Boostin On Da Wheelz

Was the movie recorded in IMAX Camera's?
Reason being when i went to watch Watchmen,it was not an "IMAX" movie,was a normal movie [widescreen] that was played in IMAX,hence u could see the black borders at the top and the bottom of the screen.Example the dark knight was shot for IMAX,certain scenes in the movie went to "full screen" while the rest were nomal 16:9 ratio

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
  02' RXi 20v
  92' GLi Exec [ex]

Full screen boss no black borders  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Now Boostin On Da Wheelz

3d..... i was waiting for this 1..... are they making a trilogy? was good

Come with what you got, Go with what you get!!!

I watched this two weeks ago.. finally! It's a really great film.. should have watched it on the big screen when it came out  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sideways Hope to get a huge DVD set I really like here soon! There are so many great films out at the moment!

Last edited by YellowStar (2012-02-29 10:39:26)

~ Drive away