Topic: Falkor's View

Here is a pic of her.

Post's attachments

Shoot118 edit.jpg 416.8 kb, 4 downloads since 2010-05-14 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

looking sweet captain

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af28/rics1/Picture57019-1.jpg
1992 Gls Executive - Oyster Grey (EX)
1990 Gli Twincam Executive - Navy Blue (EX)
1992 Gli Twincam Executive - Burgandy (CURRENT)

Re: Falkor's View

Thanks alot.

A view of the LED's I've done so far.

Last edited by captian (2010-05-17 14:14:31)

Post's attachments

DSCF3205 edit.jpg 92.55 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/CAPTIANZ/CAR/FALKOR/DSCF3198edit.jpg

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

I have done some photoshop work.

Tell me what you think please.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/CAPTIANZ/CAR/FALKOR/DSCF3222copysml-1.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/CAPTIANZ/CAR/FALKOR/CaptDCCompulation.jpg

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

So no comments on this??  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

U asking how ur photoshop work looks or how those "wings" look on the 20v? coz thats not gonna work! I think its RICE, bu other people might have a different opinion!

Daily: 3rd Gen 3SGE sw20 MR2, 90 T-Top, Bone stock
Track Project:4AGZE,Sc14 charger 93 "Bubble shape" Corrola
Future project? TWINCHARGE
The Best of both worlds!

Boosted cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc206/supercboy/Mr2/toyota-mr2-mk2--red-t-shirt1_zpsc80ccb3e.jpg

Re: Falkor's View

Thanks man.
I do want the honest opinion of the 9K crew.
So you do not like the wing, the front is an 'octane R34' bumper.
Also to RICE?

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

*bump*

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

Ahoy!
So falkor had a nose job done...

Post's attachments

DSCF3411 edit.jpg 58.12 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

This is her after the ICU

Post's attachments

DSCF3420-edit.jpg 15.82 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

captian wrote:

This is her after the ICU

nice fix there

Re: Falkor's View

slopel wrote:
captian wrote:

This is her after the ICU

nice fix there

Thanks.

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

I have this wing right....

Just another opionion to confuse me more please.

Yes/No

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

I have this wing right....

Just another opionion to confuse me more please.

Yes/No

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

no

GOES LIKE HELL.............FEELS LIKE HEAVEN'
' 11 BMW 135i
' 11 HYUNDAI I20 1.6
' 07 GOLF 1.4

Re: Falkor's View

RSI 1 ZN wrote:

no

?
I did not attach the pic yet due to net falures

Last edited by captian (2010-10-19 14:27:04)

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

Sorry for the delay, but here they are.
So want to know if I sould put it on. Will get a custom kit to fit...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/CAPTIANZ/CAR/FALKOR/DSCF4230.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/CAPTIANZ/CAR/FALKOR/FTFW4228.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/CAPTIANZ/CAR/FALKOR/FTFW4231.jpg

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

and now u know y i said no

GOES LIKE HELL.............FEELS LIKE HEAVEN'
' 11 BMW 135i
' 11 HYUNDAI I20 1.6
' 07 GOLF 1.4

Re: Falkor's View

Why did you say so?
Give me a valid reason.

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

coz it looks like it came from mars! beauty lies in simplicity, but every man has hes own choice.

GOES LIKE HELL.............FEELS LIKE HEAVEN'
' 11 BMW 135i
' 11 HYUNDAI I20 1.6
' 07 GOLF 1.4

Re: Falkor's View

RSI 1 ZN wrote:

coz it looks like it came from mars! beauty lies in simplicity, but every man has hes own choice.

Thank you.
So you dont like big wings.
What I'm trying to find out is if it suits the ride as far as big wings go?

Anybody else care to comment?

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

dude i dnt mean to be rude just being honest, and i personally dnt like big winds but if u like it go for it, its your pride and joy so goodluck with it.maybe it would look nice with a complete kit

GOES LIKE HELL.............FEELS LIKE HEAVEN'
' 11 BMW 135i
' 11 HYUNDAI I20 1.6
' 07 GOLF 1.4

Re: Falkor's View

.

"Life is simple.You make choices,and you don't look back."Han-Tokyo Drift
"If one day Speed Kills me - Do not cry because I was Smiling" Paul Walker


http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/photo/albums/falkor-1

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.
It's not tragic to die doing what you love" Bodhi-Point Break

Re: Falkor's View

Howdy captain honest opinion white is a super colour to have...js drop it put a rim n d original bootspoiler...ur cab wil look b4orkd...awl those fast n furious bumperz n wings are nt ayoba...

98'' rolla blacktop rsi
tuned by astral motors