Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

Naughti20v wrote:

PE boys too childish??? lol  :-)  That could be a problem hey!!!

haha!!!

Yes, top end  is a possibility... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile


How do you cope with running against guys, i get nervous jus by watching the robot change....somy dad buys me my own car...a corrola 1600 irs, no AC, no electric windows.... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/ermm  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/ermm  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/ermm ;looks like crap too...bet your tazz will eat that for breakfast ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

http://www.photostand.co.za/images/9tus12wh3f2mhy00nu6.jpg
傾斜した殺害だますものをハンチングを起してはいけない
1.GTI R 162wkw
1/4mile 14.1s on slippery tarlton

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

its a RSI not IRS and its 20litr

http://www.photostand.co.za/images/9tus12wh3f2mhy00nu6.jpg
傾斜した殺害だますものをハンチングを起してはいけない
1.GTI R 162wkw
1/4mile 14.1s on slippery tarlton

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

do you want to pimp your car??...lol...you can do so much if you got lots and lots of money...my baby looks like that after 5years of sacrificing and struggles (some wars inbetween). It is definately not easy.

Start small and work your way up. Mine started with rims, then sound system and then 20v motor. Take your time and do it properly. Get somebody who knows what they are doing mechanically as well as bodywork wise.

My car is fast but not the fastest. I am happy with her just the way she is. She is noisy and fast enough for me (for now,lol)

GUys are more nervous, believe me, they don't want to be beaten by chic...because if that word gets out, they will never hear the end of it,lmoa   ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink . I have fun with the boys, it is not a case of wanting to beat them but not to say that i can't be a threat if I wanted to be. I do it more the fun of it. And some boys just take it too seriously. And you learn alot from them.

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

2litre....nice, i like it....teamcam can help you if you want to mod it a bit.

Ask him who is a good spraypainter or who he uses, think his bakkie is in for bodywork... and if teamcam messes you around, you tell me and i'll fly down to beat him up ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

Naughti20v wrote:

2litre....nice, i like it....teamcam can help you if you want to mod it a bit.

Ask him who is a good spraypainter or who he uses, think his bakkie is in for bodywork... and if teamcam messes you around, you tell me and i'll fly down to beat him up ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink


I dont feel so intimidated anymore; apparently, the car is a 16.00 but with 20valves, not a 2litre like i said,so its a bit slower i guess and also the reason they got it for 35k or so.I think i'll start with Magwheels first, this is my first car and i jus turned 20,think iam nogal lucky ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue ;

Thanx for the advice,i'll rather get my bro to do work on the car, guys js dont stay focussed when a woman ask them to do something; hey does it mean that your tazz and this corrola drives on the same motor?? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

http://www.photostand.co.za/images/9tus12wh3f2mhy00nu6.jpg
傾斜した殺害だますものをハンチングを起してはいけない
1.GTI R 162wkw
1/4mile 14.1s on slippery tarlton

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

so you in actual fact got a 1600 20v....then you got the same motor as me!!!!! Yes, young lady, you are indeed very lucky...I had to buy my own car at the age of 24.

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

hey nice to see the 2 of u getting along... BUT please dont team up against me!!!
All 3 of us are riding with the same motor ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink
Decepticon? if u need any help with ur car, please dont hesitate to ask ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

180BHP 165NM
1400 vvt 13.9--> 400m 10/03/2012
Built by Ebrahim Shabudien
Tuned by Nazeem Sirkhotte

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/mureed/20motor.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/mureed/NissanChamp.gif

58

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

teamcam wrote:

hey nice to see the 2 of u getting along... BUT please dont team up against me!!!
All 3 of us are riding with the same motor ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink
Decepticon? if u need any help with ur car, please dont hesitate to ask ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Brownie points ftw ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing
only play only play

For all your digital requirements/supplies..pc (hardware/software),tv,carmeras,printers,ect..
contact 072 056 7379 or mail jrc20v@gmail.com  t&c apply

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

its fast its fast its fast ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue i love it!!!!!

http://www.photostand.co.za/images/9tus12wh3f2mhy00nu6.jpg
傾斜した殺害だますものをハンチングを起してはいけない
1.GTI R 162wkw
1/4mile 14.1s on slippery tarlton

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

Decepticon wrote:

its fast its fast its fast ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue i love it!!!!!

i will judge this!!

180BHP 165NM
1400 vvt 13.9--> 400m 10/03/2012
Built by Ebrahim Shabudien
Tuned by Nazeem Sirkhotte

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/mureed/20motor.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/mureed/NissanChamp.gif

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

Its quick okay....geeeewizzzz ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

http://www.photostand.co.za/images/9tus12wh3f2mhy00nu6.jpg
傾斜した殺害だますものをハンチングを起してはいけない
1.GTI R 162wkw
1/4mile 14.1s on slippery tarlton

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

WOOOOOOOW!!!!

How looooooooooooooong has it been???? lol ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

Naughti20v is back and 7AGE.... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

Naughti20v wrote:

WOOOOOOOW!!!!

How looooooooooooooong has it been???? lol ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

Naughti20v is back and 7AGE.... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

YOH...this girl..sy speel mosie... well done n shit...post some pics...of the motor that is...and ja
give PE a chence...

Re: CPT Female 20v Owner

welcome miss naughti enjoy ur stay  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Its not how u stand by your car its how u RACE ur car ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink