Topic: DESSERTS

ok i heard about da hot hot ring-stinging chows..... the best part is... DESSERTS... whats yours? even if its chocolates

Come with what you got, Go with what you get!!!

Re: DESSERTS

plain vanilla ice cream does it for me ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

Tinroof ice cream ftw!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

oh boy... here we go ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ... where's Ash-gp? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

Plain Homemade Trifle without the jelly / caramel tart / milk tart / malva pudding with cream and ice cream, but the best indian dessert by far is Soji and nestle cream. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/HBK001/m_208155.jpg

:lol:

96' Conquest 180i Sport (ex...missed so dearly)
00' 20V 6sp RSi  (ex)
05' X RSi

http://www.leeparts.com/graphics/trd_logo.jpg

MAKE FOR US ASH PLEASE !!!!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/HBK001/att00097-1.jpg

ASH - ZN wrote:

Plain Homemade Trifle without the jelly / caramel tart / milk tart / malva pudding with cream and ice cream, but the best indian dessert by far is Soji and nestle cream. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

eish... real injin gurl... make soji... all da 9000rpm crew coming

What about Vermcelli & Papad ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue:P

Yeah rice papad önly.

Vanilla balls with chocolate sauce ftw!
Even custard is lukker too

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/rsoogreem/Photo-0019.jpg
Jade S3-ZN

Do you guys prefer home made custard or the stuff that comes out of the box like Ultra Mel, etc? for me i think home made is still the best ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Last edited by AveshR (2009-04-24 13:05:53)

Agreed ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

who cares... put sum in da bowl already

AveshR wrote:

oh boy... here we go ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ... where's Ash-gp? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

you know me so well ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

and soji... yummy ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue
malva pudding
custard

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2:D

Last edited by Ash - GP (2009-04-29 11:11:46)

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

Ash - GP wrote:
AveshR wrote:

malva pudding
custard

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2:D

mwah ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

AveshR wrote:
Ash - GP wrote:
AveshR wrote:

malva pudding
custard

mwah ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

Ash - GP wrote:
AveshR wrote:
Ash - GP wrote:

malva pudding
custard

mwah ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

You are my favorite dessert ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

So sweet mere jaan... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

And you are mine ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Last edited by Ash - GP (2009-04-29 12:23:35)

**BLUSH** **BLUSH** **BLUSH** ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

SIS MAN INCESTRAL PEOPLE YOUR'L ARE HAHAHAHA

AveshR wrote:

so cute... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2:D

Ash - GP wrote:
AveshR wrote:

so cute... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2:D

Aha.... and you do know me when i'm nawty ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

of course i do cuz... we've come a long way since we met both online and off....

thats so true Ash... and i'm sure say 20 years down if we tell people our story they won't believe... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2