Topic: Best places to buy sound in JHB

Amplifiers - Alberton Discount Radio
                  Autostyle Mayfair

Alberton audio is usually much cheaper then Autostyle but Alberton Discount radio's customer service is KAK if you have to bring stuff back for repairs....
Autostyle's customer service is top notch.

Sub Woofers - Alberton Discount Radio

No matter where you buy your sub from, it will never be covered by a warranty.
Therefore i would go with alberton discount as they will always beat autostyles prices..but be sure to bring a SNS mag with to show what autostyle charges for their subs and they will hopefully give a discount...

Speakers ( 6x9's , Mid-Rangers ) - Discount cash & Carry in fordsbuurg

Not sure if thats the correct name for the place.. but they opposite dragon city
They dont have a huge range but they have the cheapest speakers - They stock Clarion, Pioneer , Kenwood , Sony, JVC and a couple other brands.

Decks - Alberton Discount Radio
            Autostyle Mayfair

Both of the above sound shops prices on decks are good but i would go with Autostyle as their selection is better and customer service is great. My current deck blew 3 times (Installer did a kak job with the wiring) and it was out of warranty but autostyle fixed it for free with a smile...

If any other guys know of places where you can get good deals please add on

NB - NEVER GO TO GAUTENG AUDIO - They suck big time on their prices for sound and installations and customer service

Shot

R

Current : Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Software stage 1

Ex: XRSI 03
18 inch Rims
63mm Viper Exhaust

Re: Best places to buy sound in JHB

wow great stuff

DO WAT U HAVE TO ...TO BE AHEAD OF UR GAME
HEAD OF TOPSECRET DEVELOPMENTS!

inquire on the vtec controllers landing!!

i have an agent who can organise RF lightning audio and MB quartz. at cool pricing. plus they keep dynamat aswell

Boksburg Flea market guys. Sounds Limited or Sounds Unlimited. They cheap too.

@ meatball....how much for the dynamat ekse??

COME WITH WHAT YOU GOT LEAVE WITH WHAT YOU GEThttp://www.wcreplays.com/forums/images/smilies/gunsmilie.gif