Topic: Bombay Blues - Johannesburg

Bombay Blues in Rosebank is very good. It has good food and a nice setting. Perfect for family gatherings or even a quiet dinner with your partner.

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

Re: Bombay Blues - Johannesburg

the name sounds more like a brothel :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:

Marcus: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
Mike: "I don't have one."
Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

Well, it isn't. Quite a nice, formal restuarant.

No woman will ever be truly happy, because no man will ever have a chocolate p*nis that ejaculates money!

i'm sure it is ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Marcus: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
Mike: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
Marcus: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat, this is a shiny d*** with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just dragging the f*** along!"

if you ever come up and i'm still here, i'll take you. i've made it quite popular here ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

:lol: Brothel :lol:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/HBK001/m_208155.jpg

i've introduced a couple of friends.

when u getting, u getting.... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Ash - GP wrote:

i've introduced a couple of friends.

when u getting, u getting.... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

so whats their menu like?

They have a veg and meat menu. Anything from curds to prawns...

AveshR wrote:

the name sounds more like a brothel :rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol:

X2 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

96' Conquest 180i Sport (ex...missed so dearly)
00' 20V 6sp RSi  (ex)
05' X RSi

http://www.leeparts.com/graphics/trd_logo.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Ash - GP wrote:

if you ever come up and i'm still here, i'll take you. i've made it quite popular here ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

cool... someday we will go when i'm that side of the world ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

of course ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Why were u at Avesh?

durban - phoenix...  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 and you Ash-zn?

Durbz 2 but opp side

cool...  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Last edited by AveshR (2009-04-03 13:00:26)