Topic: secret; WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/9000rpm_bucket/apexipowerfc.gif

OK GUYS ...from my research this will unlock ur beast into a opc frying,gti killing,focus st  orgy...probably even 4pipe quicki...
apexi power fc holds the secret in tuning the x,here in sa we more firmiliar with go-tech,perfect power,mr turbo,dictator...ect but these cant do the functions of apexi ,it was designed to replace ur existing ecu which means instals are pis easy. the common ecu's ive mention cant control air cons,our rev count and speedometre work of our ecu,firing as well,abs,onboard computer even the cd player is hookup to our std ecu and apexi caters for all this..once u have this every single mod will work its being proven globally.

The Power FC proudly stands as A'PEX's answer to the constraints and limitations associated with most piggy-back style fuel controllers. The Power FC is a complete, stand alone, total engine management system capable of handling virtually anything thrown in its path. From multiple point fuel and ignition control to VTEC engagement (Honda applications) and boost settings, the Power FC is capable of accommodating even the most demanding performance enthusiasts.

The Power FC replaces the factory ECU and controls all engine parameters.(Off road use only, no OBD-II) Installation is as easy as replacing the factory ECU. The factory engine harness does not need to be replaced and all critical accessories such as air conditioning continue to function. By using the optional FC COMMANDER, the user can adjust and modify a wide range of settings. By changing various parameters and data, the Power FC will adapt to any of your performance needs. Since there is no need to upgrade ROM chips or trade in ECU's, the factory ECU can be kept by the original user.

The Power FC operates off of three Main Menus. These menus are : Monitor, Setting, and ETC.
In Monitor Mode, the Commander can display up to 10 parameters of data in real time. Monitor Mode can display:
Engine RPM
Ignition Timing
Vehicle Speed
Air Flow Voltage (Pressure Sensor Voltage)
Injector Duty Cycle
Boost
Knocking Level
Battery Voltage
Intake Air Temp
Water Temp
In addition, there are 4 display patterns allowing 1-8 parameters to be shown on screen at once. The data displays in numerical real time values with the option of a real time 10 second graph display. Peak Hold values and Display Hold functions only require the touch of a button. The Map Trace Mode allows Ghost Map Tracing of the Fuel Correction and Ignition Timing maps. This allows the user to visually see what point of the map is being used in real time. The Ghost Map Trace function leaves markers on the used portions of the map for easy reference.
Setting Mode allows full access to the 20x20 ignition timing and fuel correction maps. The user can adjust any portion of this map in 5x5 sections. Air flow correction values can be entered for vehicles upgrading air flow meters. Injector pulse correction menu is used when upgrading injectors on the engine. The Acceleration Enrichment Correction function improves response under hard and sudden acceleration. The Cranking Fuel Injection menu corrects the amount of fuel when the engine is being cranked, or when the water temperature is cold. A separate Water Temp menu allows fuel correction according to water temperature. The RPM menu allows rev limiter settings and idle RPM levels. Access menus also vary according to specialty engines. Rotary engine Power FC's accommodate leading and trailing ignition maps. Honda engines Power FC's allow for VTEC control. Complete boost control is possible by using the optional Boost Control Kit (Not necessary for vehicles that come factory turbocharged.). Changing data is easy: just access the desired point on the map or data, and push the FC COMMANDER keys in the appropriate direction.

The Power FC also comes preprogrammed with several base maps. (Currently with Japan Domestic Market Vehicle Maps. Minor initial tuning may be required.) This makes the initial tuning process much quicker. As with all other fuel controllers, the . A high grade air/ fuel ratio monitor is also recommended during tuning to ensure best results.

sure its cost like 8k but its worth every penny...guys..we are dealers for apexi and we can arrange units...further more relax about mapping it cos the boys at TRIAL MOTORSPOT  assured me if we want all we need to do is take atmospheric t' and pressure send fuel samples and their map the car from japan all we got to do is load the file on and from there if its stil not right im sure i can slightly adjust the file.

come guys its something to really think about..guys oversea with this and cai semi and pulleys,lighten flywheel, are in the 13sec bracket do url realise the potential.!!

DO WAT U HAVE TO ...TO BE AHEAD OF UR GAME
HEAD OF TOPSECRET DEVELOPMENTS!

inquire on the vtec controllers landing!!

Re: secret; WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

so what price we talking about ?

Shot

8500:D:D:D its a shit load but as i explained its our only key  to unlock any positive mods after zorst and grounding and oil..

Where can i order from  ? who can do it in sa ?

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/HBK001/att00097-1.jpg

FROM 9000RPM SEND ME AN OFFICIAL REQUEST  AND WAIT FOR 48HOURS TURN AROUND TIME THEN...I SEND U THE PRICE BASED ON OUR EXCELLENT RAND DOLLAR LOL IF U LIKE IT ...DEPOSIT THE DEPOSIT AND WE BRING IT DOWN FOR U..

LUKER

so now this got me interested and i am wanting one.

who can do the mapping on this and how is the aftersales cause this company is not in south africa

eish what are the gains in power?

07 RSI TRD X-TRD DNA INSIDE
When RSI Lift Kicks In, Vtec Teeth Get Kicked Out!
|.....T O Y O T A.........................|| |
|........Racing Development............||'|";,__
|_..._...________________======||_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)'''''''''''''"""'''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab81/Adrianozn/MY%20TRD/modtrd.jpg

who can install this??

Sorry to burst a bubble, but it wont work. SA runx has completly different ecu pin out. If you willing to change your wiring then by all means go for it. However local systems like perfect power xms and gotech pro x have been fitted and are working well.

Last edited by mr2zz-ge (2009-10-11 17:44:15)

true you need a conversion harness.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/billybob156/toyotaclub/harness100.jpg

can't find the exact link, but theres a company in Aus making it up. check out this thread

this could also come in handy if u wanna DIY  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff172/xooming/atoc_pics/th_sportivo2zzwiringdiagram.jpg

ooh an installation guide for the power FC

Yeah now thats a solution, so who's gonna try it first?

i don't think would!!

i don't think i would... alot of expensive graf for that

some more on the conversion harness = Brashboy

-JC- wrote:

I can confirm that the BB harness works 100% perfectly. Temp guage works, Air Con is perfect, everything works, no CEL, no airbag light etc etc.

If I didn't already have one, I would be waiting for SD's offerring, I have a feeling it is going to be very very similar to the BB harness.

From what I can gather, BB want approx $2800 AUD for the PFC and their Harness, which would put the harness at about $1500 if you take the approx going rate for a PFC (ebay price) from the total cost of the BB stuff.

another harness maker  12 pages tho  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/angry

click here for a pic of the brashboy harness and apexi combo

if we buy this who can map it?

I GET GHOOSEBUMPZ WEN MY 20 VALUE JUMPZ..(**,)

if im correct with dis u can chow a 4pipe 4rm d line...focus stz lyk ntg n g5z 4 breskfast wid software n al

I GET GHOOSEBUMPZ WEN MY 20 VALUE JUMPZ..(**,)

What if I buy an import motor, fit it into my corolla ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue will it work on that ECU? Seeing that these motors do come with the stock CELICA ECU and LOOM...

Last edited by Quikdraw (2010-03-18 17:57:39)

Ex: 1991 Toyota Corolla 130
Ex: 1998 Toyota Corolla 160i GLE (RIP)
Ex: 1998 Toyota Corolla RSi
Everything kept going wrong...

Current: 1999 Nissan Sabre 200 GXi-VVL
Life's a journey, enjoy the ride!

should work

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/allyzone22/XS-3.png
1998 Honda VTec Turbo
2007 ICupra TDi BTurbo
2010 Toyota Corolla 1.3i