Topic: BC Racing Coilovers -BR RA

Set of brand new BC Racing coilovers in the box, purchased them for my 2002 3SGTE RXI, met with an accident before my coilovers were delivered, these are the top of the range, fully adjustable, not just heigh but harden and soften ride at the twist of a button, so height adjustable, and soften/harden ride, one of a kind ! Paid alomst 17k, I will let it go if I get 14k, as its collecting dust and my car is taking too long to get back on the road

Post's attachments

BC Racing.JPG 47.54 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

RXI.jpg 39.56 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: BC Racing Coilovers -BR RA

toyotafreak wrote:

Set of brand new BC Racing coilovers in the box, purchased them for my 2002 3SGTE RXI, met with an accident before my coilovers were delivered, these are the top of the range, fully adjustable, not just heigh but harden and soften ride at the twist of a button, so height adjustable, and soften/harden ride, one of a kind ! Paid alomst 17k, I will let it go if I get 14k, as its collecting dust and my car is taking too long to get back on the road

Kamz, not sure if you still have the pics I sent you, if so, please can you add for me, I onyl have the one pic I attached.

Thanks man ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Re: BC Racing Coilovers -BR RA

toyotafreak wrote:
toyotafreak wrote:

Kamz, not sure if you still have the pics I sent you, if so, please can you add for me, I onyl have the one pic I attached.

Thanks man ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Its been a while, actually forgot to add my contact number : 073 847 5940 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile