Topic: 2005 RunX Rsi

Howzit guys

So I’ve decided to put my RSi up for sale since I’ve come to the decision, that a sedan will be more feasible since the arrival of my first child.
The RSi starts on one turn without any issues I know of and you will enjoy every minute you have with her…

Specs about the car:
RunX RSi Facelift model
Model:         2005
Colour :        light metallic blue
Mileage:                   177 xxx km

The body is clean and straight with no accident damage…..obviously she has some light scratches due to her age and maybe one or two tiny dents due to doors being opened on her but nothing hectic that would disappoint you…

She is stock standard with no performance mods, since I don’t race with her…… I work 9kms from my home, and there are robots on-route, therefore I only take her very rarely into lift just to see that she is performing well. The engine is still fresh with no or very little oil being consumed between services.
I’ve changed engine oil every 5000km from the time I’ve had the car.
She has Full service history

List of stuff replaced/repaired (during my ownership):
Front brakes and disc changed @ 167 000km
Replaced both back tyres (front ones still have good life left) @167 000km
Replaced control arm and ball joints @ 167 000km
Replaced water pump @ 170 000km
Front and back engine mounting replaced @ 172 500km
Replaced clutch kit @ 172 500km
A bearing and seal was replaced in the gearbox, and the gearbox and sychros was inspected and everything else was fine @ 172 500km
Complete alternator was reconditioned with new parts @ 176 500km

The seats are still in good condition, only one tear on the driver seat at the seam where u rest your butt, on the stitch so it can be easily repaired (got a quote for R300)
Everything works on the car, except the cd player mechanism(it doesn’t play/read the cds)

Price:         R110 000neg

Just one pic at the moment, will take out more very soon
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj526/DineshV1504/Sales/IMAG0344.jpg

Last edited by TRD4LIFE (2014-04-30 17:47:10)

2005 xRSi (current) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
2000 RXI 20V (ex) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad
1991 Gli Twincam (ex) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad

Re: 2005 RunX Rsi

Good luck with the sale. Car looks really good and well maintained.

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Double post ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

Last edited by Trd_Avante (2014-04-30 18:04:52)

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Thanx

Yeah she is still in good condition compared to others i've seen
And still stock standard, her engine is still fresh and unmolested....hard to find them like this as well...... ensuring u years and years of enjoyment.....

C'mon guys you owe it to yourself.....if you planning wasting your money on anything else stop right now.....planning to get married? you better pause right there.....get your priorities right, nothing will give u the same excitement than driving a X RSi in full lift, screaming away.....You owe it to yourself to own a XRSi once in your lifetime....so do the right thing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

BTW... I have a chance to buy another sedan at a good price but only have till end of May to take it so if the X is not sold by then the sale will be retracted until further notice...
Also might consider swappin for a RXI as long as the body is clean(no body filler) and low mileage with a cash difference from the buyer, so u RXI drivers who are ready to upgrade, give me a call
Thanx

damn i best put myself on the market soon to buy one of these. its a beaut. keep your eyes open for a nice PTA or JHB one for me please. cpte prices just too crazy

damn i best put myself on the market soon to buy one of these. its a beaut. keep your eyes open for a nice PTA or JHB one for me please. cpte prices just too crazy