Topic: December Fun Runs (7AGE-20v vs ...)

All runs were rolling as I just met up with these cars on the road and decided to stretch the legs of the Quest.

1st run - SS Chev V8. Ran up to 220km SS infront by a car or so.
2nd run - Toyota 86 (RED one with personalized plates) - Ran neck and neck all the way till 200km, I took off a car behind. Enjoyed that run, this 86 was impressive.
Not sure if the car has work but all in all that car was flying.
3rd run - Revo G6, took off behind him and just maintained that  1 car gap all the way till 200+km.
4th run - POLO GTI wid software, ran in front by just a fender or so.
5th run - Golf 4 Gti, Ran way ahead of this car.
6th run - G6 with software, G6 in front by a fender or so.

Had some good fun with the Quest this December.

94' Conquest 7AGE-20V  科學怪人 
Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     
CandyMan Tuned (143wkw @7000rpm)  Pump Fuel!!
Ethanol Map (1??wkw @ 7900rpm)                   

"We can’t think like Africans, in Africa, generally. We are in Johannesburg, this is Johannesburg. It’s not some national road in Malawi.” - Jacob Zuma

Re: December Fun Runs (7AGE-20v vs ...)

Awesome stuff, I'm surprised at the 86 - most definitely had to have had major work done if it ran wid u.

I think I ran this Same 86 in Dec also Anj***-ZN.

He ran like 2 to 3 cars infront ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral  of me with no chance of me catching him!!

Cool dude, talked at the robo he says - Software (Chip) Intake and exhaust....

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af39/weselya/33afc1b2-02fa-4f15-985b-9d4e04660904.jpg

Shadow, i thought u didnt have the 7A anymore ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

96 Levin AE111 20v JDM

Hey guys,that 86 does have work.didn't run him.bt saw him run other cars.normal 86 don't run like that lol.wezo u sure the plates start with ANJ**-zn?

Good runs shawdow

Blueberry wrote:

Hey guys,that 86 does have work.didn't run him.bt saw him run other cars.normal 86 don't run like that lol.wezo u sure the plates start with ANJ**-zn?

Good runs shawdow

Yeah im like 70% sure coz I had a good view from behind lol but I could be wrong coz I was in shock also lol

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af39/weselya/33afc1b2-02fa-4f15-985b-9d4e04660904.jpg

Ivan01 wrote:

Shadow, i thought u didnt have the 7A anymore ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink

still got it bro.  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     

"We can’t think like Africans, in Africa, generally. We are in Johannesburg, this is Johannesburg. It’s not some national road in Malawi.” - Jacob Zuma

Blueberry wrote:

Good runs shawdow

Thanks bro,

Next time I'm out I'd like to run this 86 from the line and also that Revo G6. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     

@wezo,I know of a red 86,he's got work also,number plate also starts with an A,I think he's on this forum.but he's plates aren't ANJ**-zn. Maybe its the same guy we talking bout but u got the plates mixed but or unless there's 2 red 86z running dizzy

I think from the line you myt chow him,coz from the line(if we talking bout the same 86)its not that quick.

Haha yaa pump that foking G6!!

Used to run almost 2 cars infront of these 86'z with my old X, bt doz were obviously stock. With mods like that they shud b waking up nycly ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

As for the G4 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing most Toyoz will murder that thing in reverse!!!

Well done Shadow, keep that Toyota flag flying high ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Living Life Lifted
http://m1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/Asheen_Ramsaroop/Fresh%20X/lifted.jpg
06 Toyota RunX RSi - Current
06 Toyota RunX RSi (154kw & 190nm) GTSR - Ex
05 Peugeot 206 GTi 180 (130kw) - Written off
03 Peugeot 206 GTi (100kw) - Ex
90 Toyota Corolla (Styler) - Ex

An X is dead without basic modz.same story with the 86.it just needs basic modz and it will run way better.but this red 86 got more than basic modz

welldone..

100% STOCK BOTTOM - 2B1 BUILT
125KW
178NM Torque

Blueberry wrote:

@wezo,I know of a red 86,he's got work also,number plate also starts with an A,I think he's on this forum.but he's plates aren't ANJ**-zn. Maybe its the same guy we talking bout but u got the plates mixed but or unless there's 2 red 86z running dizzy

Guys the 86 you guys are talking about is a good friend of mine, his plates start off with ANB^$-ZN red 86 with stock rims, car is really quick and he is usually at the local spots trying out anything that comes his way ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sideways its really strong, if you going off the line with him it's even more stronger

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Trd_Avante wrote:
Blueberry wrote:

Guys the 86 you guys are talking about is a good friend of mine, his plates start off with ANB^$-ZN red 86 with stock rims, car is really quick and he is usually at the local spots trying out anything that comes his way ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sideways its really strong, if you going off the line with him it's even more stronger

Well done to your buddy for making that 86 jump, it's really impressive. If I'm at the spot any time soon and he's around I won't mind trying him from the line.

Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/muzikh24/DSCF00455.jpg

Living life in Vtec is just dangerous

Cranked wrote:

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Is that a call out? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Toyota Racing Development

Anbans 86...

Cranked... wana get CRACKED? lmfao...

I'LL SMOKE YOU
155kw  &  496Nm  -  Rallys Motorcross (Durban)
2007 Seat Ibiza Cupra The Banana TDi
2008 Seat Leon Cupra - Daily Drive
2008 Seat Leon Cupra - The Banana's Big Sister....
Bonnet Bra's For Sale:::: http://forum.9000rpm.co.za/viewtopic.php?id=10133
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x59/dVs-xRSi/NewSig.jpg

i dont mind trying a few rolling runs  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blush

i also dont mind ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

@Cranked when we running??  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     

Shadow wrote:

@Cranked when we running??  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Hay bru, let me know. I still got u on bbm.

Sat night my bro was using my car, he ran Aban's 86 from the line... Anban infront by 1-2 cars.
Big ups to this 86 it's flying  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     

Shadow wrote:

Sat night my bro was using my car, he ran Aban's 86 from the line... Anban infront by 1-2 cars.

Howzit Shadow, great runs. By any chance, were you out at the spot on the 01st of Aug a Fri, you were  it up and down throttling the car past the garage?

If so your car is really strong and sounds awesome ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Trd_Avante wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Howzit Shadow, great runs. By any chance, were you out at the spot on the 01st of Aug a Fri, you were  it up and down throttling the car past the garage?

If so your car is really strong and sounds awesome ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

Yes that was me. Thanks Bud  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Had a rolling run with a Cooper S, me infront. Thne I went to dig that Black Z4, but no bite so went home after that.

Built By Salim & Tuffy