Re: Forum gone Dead...

i went away from toyotas because they are weak and forever breaking.
and the runx is old now, as u know my car is stock and if u bring a modded x obviously it wont be easy to beat.
u ran a x and u stuff up ur gearbox. after software and full exhaust.not many modified Xrsi's will be able to pass the mito.
please get ur information straight, mito's run 300hp with stock internals. but anyway , if you cant afford it dont judge.

Your Toyota was weak and forever breaking uhmmmm maybe learn how to drive. Toyota is one of the most reliable cars in the world FACT. Runx is old agreed, but it still pumps the shit out of some newer cars. Yes stock your car will never even stand with a healthy modded X. Uhmmm after modding not many Xrsi's will be able to pass your Mito. Please mod it and prove your theory....all talk does not prove dust. Maybe a Mito can run 300hp with stock internals who cares you don't see the ous with 2jz boasting we can make 1000 horses with stock internals. By the way what makes you think I cant afford.....lift or boost choose your destiny

Lift or Boost choose your destiny.........

Trd fan because Vishen's X is kak weak all he ever does is keyboard racing, no wonder the forum gone dead 2zzfreak, this ou Vishen gave up lieing ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Last edited by Trdisking!!! (2013-11-26 15:30:15)

a xrsi runs dead in jhb...so how can ur x be killing mito's?
maybe u just going after the 100kw versions and not the QV sport.
why mods u got that u got alot to say?...come to durbs we will talk...ok wait. il be in jhb next month then we can see how well ur x does

Please don't make empty promises, if you so confident your car will kill mine put your money where your mouth is, 2K each best of 3 runz. We do it in Durban or Jhb, It doesn't matter anywhere you will get embarrassed.

Sorry guys, TrdisKing's is one X's you really don't wanna mess with ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy. All i can say is Good luck if u wanna try be it in JHB or in DBN. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Can't wait for this X to ran a time ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile. honestly this X will run way below 14.7 coz it will gap me properly ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y397/KrelanG/krelan-1.png

-Current 03' Xrsi - 63mm Tommyz, Injen CAI
-Ex Corolla 16Vavle (4af)
-Isithebe 2013 - 14.80006

obviosly his car is not stock...this is becoming like the xrsi vs gti lol...i give a shit whos got what...end of the day i dont have a X so im happy...

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Sorry guys, TrdisKing is one X you really don't wanna mess with ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy. All i can say is Good luck if u wanna try be it in JHB or in DBN. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Can't wait for this X to run a time ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile. honestly this X will run way below 14.7 coz it will gap me properly ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy

By the way TRD has best of all worlds LIFT - BOOST - ECONOMY

RunX Rsi
Focus ST
Etios

And please don't judge ppl that drive X's coz i know a couple of ppl on this forum that can buy a 300K car tomorrow but chooses to drive an X out of personal preference.

Last edited by 2ZZ FREAK (2013-11-26 16:00:16)

when i grow up i want a alfa mito too  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

Need a BOOST?...

EX: 2006 Runx RSI - DBN Stock

2012 VW Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG -STAGE 2
Power =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
Torque =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
DARK ARTZ PERFORMANCE
Unitronic ROCCER

2 durban guys are waiting to take on your  mito Spook but you want to go to jhb to race an X??? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly  :  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/ermm

Current: Ford Focus ST
              Toyota Conquest RSI Turbo

Ex: Toyota Corolla RXI 20v
      Toyota Conquest 180i Sport

2zz-Spook wrote:

i went away from toyotas because they are weak and forever breaking.
and the runx is old now, as u know my car is stock and if u bring a modded x obviously it wont be easy to beat.
u ran a x and u stuff up ur gearbox. after software and full exhaust.not many modified Xrsi's will be able to pass the mito.
please get ur information straight, mito's run 300hp with stock internals. but anyway , if you cant afford it dont judge.

Lee come on man, your statement above is 100% false and you know it. I know Toyota's running strong and not breaking and doing 500 000km's + and way more untouched motors and the only thing that gives way probably is the body. I can personally vouch for my Toyota Avante, im doing ~219 500km's motor has never been opened, changed clutch once, i start this car and use it to work and back on a daily basis, there is no reason why i don't have 100% confidence in this car to take me to were i want to go.

On the point of the X's reliability, they are extremely reliable even when driven hard. Few people here can vouch for XRSI's doing in the region of 250 000km's - 300 000km's + and used daily to work and back still running strong (engine and gearbox perfect and changes in LIFT are great) , key is maintenance and how you drive it bru.

So as far as you point on Toyota's being weak and forever breaking, lets be honest that's nowhere true.  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/unsure

At the end of the day, yes you upgraded to an Alfa Mito and i'm happy for that , but when you say that toyota's are unreliable and always breaking because of your personal experiences as opposed to 100's of other's totally opposite experiences then there was something wrong with the your Trd or the way you were maintaining/driving it. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/pinch

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

a xrsi runs dead in jhb...so how can ur x be killing mito's?
maybe u just going after the 100kw versions and not the QV sport.
why mods u got that u got alot to say?...come to durbs we will talk...ok wait. il be in jhb next month then we can see how well ur x does

Please don't make empty promises, if you so confident your car will kill mine put your money where your mouth is, 2K each best of 3 runz. We do it in Durban or Jhb, It doesn't matter anywhere you will get embarrassed.

Just missed this comment spook? But its cool I understand you just wanted to wake up this dead forum. Where's your bra Vishen, he is a real morph. Comes with his side comments and watches in the background. How many times people has called him out but he prefers to make up race tales. He thinks he is a benchmark and we all follow after his discoveries. I think you need a reality check.... I would love the opportunity to wipe the floor with your X. If you want to be dusted up holla

its a performance car errol, you suppose to drive it to its limit. thats what i did..and i had 2 runx rsi's, and same problem with both, endless problems. its a good engine but the gearbox is a downside. im not saying all toyotas are unrreliable. just the performance ones. i just sold my corolla 180i (7a-fe) and it had 350 000km...engine not touched and clutch changed once... it served us well.

Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

lol whos the 2 durban guys kimmo?

2zz-Spook wrote:

its a performance car errol, you suppose to drive it to its limit. thats what i did..and i had 2 runx rsi's, and same problem with both, endless problems. its a good engine but the gearbox is a downside. im not saying all toyotas are unrreliable. just the performance ones. i just sold my corolla 180i (7a-fe) and it had 350 000km...engine not touched and clutch changed once... it served us well.

Lol Lee it can be any performance car, it doesnt matter, ANY car will break if you drive it consistantly to break it , BOTTOM LINE! Yes you can drive its to it's limit but there is a LIMIT , i believe you exceeded the limit on both your XRSi's bro.

I understand you had RunX Rsi's and both broke and you had endless problems's, but that cannot be a general consensus to all high peformance Toyota's, maybe you should ask yourself what was the common denominator in the equation of the problems you encountered?

Again, you made a statement and i quote " i went away from toyotas because they are weak and forever breaking" thats a very general statement towards all toyota's hence why i said that your statement is 100% incorrect.

And i disagree with your statement about performance Toyota's forever breaking, again my point is that 20v's are being used daily to work and back as well as XRSi's, motor's untouched and doing between 250 000km's - 300 000km's , car's get raced thur nights, sat nights, and during the week gets put down as well. They are still running strong as ever as shown by power figures on dyno's, as they are maintained well.

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

ok so back to the racing, whos these guys that wanted to try me out?maybe next week?

This 2zzspook's IQ level is low stop wasting your time TRD_Avante. Once a knob always a knob.

2zz-Spook wrote:

lol whos the 2 durban guys kimmo?

See page 2, post 27 and 28 of this thread

Current: Ford Focus ST
              Toyota Conquest RSI Turbo

Ex: Toyota Corolla RXI 20v
      Toyota Conquest 180i Sport

Y don't you crawl back into the hole you came from...I did not call you out...go pick on someone  else who gives a shit coz . Don't give a fc*k ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Last edited by 2zz-Spook (2013-11-27 21:10:03)

Maybe next week sometime we can run when I get some time.
This forum is becoming worse than Twincam forum...

And here he goes again contradicting himself......why don't you leave this forum and join the alpha owners club?

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly

guys wooohsaaaaaa,

98'' rolla blacktop rsi
tuned by astral motors

we are all calm, even 2zzspook. I got a bone to pick with Vishen this is the second time he has done this. I wonder when he will grow some balls....

my race chip ultimate will be delivered tomorrow ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

Trdisking!!! wrote:

Your eyes is just as slow as your car.

true story hey, my bad i read wrong.

wen ur in durbs with ur donkey x, let me know  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/ViSheN007/MK1_V_Dub_Caddy_250_small.jpg

Dont expect Miracles unless you have done the Ridiculous
1993 Caddy Sport
Xrsi  New Old Spec
WTF is LiFT???

i have forgotten more mods than u have in your sig

ViSheN wrote:
Trdisking!!! wrote:

Your eyes is just as slow as your car.

true story hey, my bad i read wrong.

wen ur in durbs with ur donkey x, let me know  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Ey im in Durban and have been calling your donkey ass X out for so long but u dnt come ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat

Do JHB ppl get VIP Treatment???

Lol and what an X u decided to call out  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/dizzy  I would love to see this ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Last edited by 2ZZ FREAK (2013-11-28 14:36:37)