Topic: Autotrix vs Speedshop

Sup guys doing sum upgrades on the car soon just cant seem to decide who to go to autotrix or Speedshop. Any1 had their car tuned by autotrix? How good is Vino when it comes to tuning 20v Turbos? and how good is Bassa from speedshop?

Its not how u stand by your car its how u RACE ur car ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Re: Autotrix vs Speedshop

Basically i just wna know if i will make more power by auotrix? Car was tuned by speedshop and made 184 wkw Atw @ 0.9 boost. Upgrading fuel pump to a walbro and fitting an adjustable fuel pressure regulator soon hoping to make close to 200 wkw @ 1bar boost

Its not how u stand by your car its how u RACE ur car ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Take a drive there and find out what other cars Vino tunes, u might b surprised

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n546/Trixsta20/TRBLMKR-ZN2_zpsd0d3ff1b.jpg
113.5kw 171nm @ Experience | 110kw 169nm - 10-03-13 @ AutotriX | 110kw 166nm - 16-03-13 @ Rally
BC Coilovers | New RXi Fans | Doug Wallace 57/63mm SSMB | Viper Branches | Short Shifter | Trumpets wanted

not woried about other cars bru just wana know if vino or bassa is the best for tuning a 20v Turbo ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Hi

Let me know the outcome. I also want to know ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

96 Levin AE111 20v JDM

Dude i have been both places, starting this thread is starting a fire soon to be out of control.
If you just looking for power im sure Vino can do that but if you looking for all round tune, speed shop any day,

BUT remember you can only go to Vino once, if you leave him, you will not be hes friend any more and trust me me they know when you go to other tuners.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af34/xploding/Tazz_resize.jpg
ODR Tuned - 114hp
2001 Tazz(4age 16v stage1 conversion)-90wKw and 141NM- Auto TriX
Speed Shop = 137.4BHP AT 7500RPM and 147.3NM
RunX RSi old spec 128kw ATW Rally cross and Auto Trix
2008 Polo TDi 9N3 74kw 240nm

shot bro hw did the car feel when it was tuned by autotrix compared to speedshop?

shot bro hw did the car feel when it was tuned by autotrix compared to speedshop?

each tuner will tune the car to how you prefer it

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n546/Trixsta20/TRBLMKR-ZN2_zpsd0d3ff1b.jpg
113.5kw 171nm @ Experience | 110kw 169nm - 10-03-13 @ AutotriX | 110kw 166nm - 16-03-13 @ Rally
BC Coilovers | New RXi Fans | Doug Wallace 57/63mm SSMB | Viper Branches | Short Shifter | Trumpets wanted

This is how i prefer it POWERRRRRRRR ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Well to tell you the truth, my car was shit with the auto trix map,
if i load it now the car wont even idle,
with the speed shop map i made 10whp more on my NA twincam, and the car drove very smooth, no jerk at all.
but if you take a deliverable car to Vino and ask him for more power, he can do it  BUT
is that what  you really want?or would you want a reliable car?

ODR Tuned - 114hp

btw scrap this post lol dont let the politics start like to TC forum.
Just go with what you feel, its a map thats all, you can always load your current map back on if you not happy with the other maps

ODR Tuned - 114hp

Thanx for the advise bro , spoke to alota guys and most say speedshop is the way for my 20v coz it has dictator management and Bassa is a master with it so i decided to go with speedshop ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Thanx for the advise bro , spoke to alota guys and most say speedshop is the way for my 20v coz it has dictator management and Bassa is a master with it so i decided to go with speedshop ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

i know its just a map bro but everytime go to map it cost over 1 grand plus gota put fuel its costly, and dyno is not gud for a car , thats why wanted to make sure and get it right the first time ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Let us know of the outcome

96 Levin AE111 20v JDM

Cool best of luck. Il be going to bassa soon too

ODR Tuned - 114hp

leka bru leme know how it goes

leka bru leme know how it goes

i cant comment for Speedshop as i've never been there, but i've been to Autotrix often and have seen many turbo and na cars dyno'ed there including mine own 20v and i've never looked back,car starts perfectly in the mornings any is VERY VERY SMOOTH u wouldnt even know the car has management,and the power is there instanly at any rpm no hesitation or spluttering. From my side Autotrix is the place to GO TO DYNO YOUR 20V TURBO.

7AGE 6SPD: 2B1 Built & Mapped by Autotrix   "Best 1/4mile time 14.2sec @ Mtuba (MSA EVENT) "
Don't INJURE what you can't KILL!!!                           
Update : 5 May 2013 14.2@161kmph (achieved time with car having a miss fire issue)
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu42/20plenty/7age_2_zps44a6e6ab.jpg
What did the 1 V-tec supporter say to the other V-tec supporter?
NB:Remember!!!
If the 20vs 1st off the line we'll say he JUMPED THE V-TEC!
but if the VTEC's 1st off the line we'll say he OUT LAUNCHED THE 20V!
sweeeeeet!!! we cant lose this way.......(^_^)

Thanx for sharing silent knight what power did your car make bro?

SORRY dont like mentioning figures as its always politics, what i can say tho is times talk  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

PS: My 20v N/A but i know Vino will make your car come alive  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool  ( but turbo guys get greedy to quickly and turn up the boost without mapping then bang!) lani i dont know what happened "i used octane boost" lol  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  just joking

7AGE 6SPD: 2B1 Built & Mapped by Autotrix   "Best 1/4mile time 14.2sec @ Mtuba (MSA EVENT) "
Update : 5 May 2013 14.2@161kmph (achieved time with car having a miss fire issue)

lol pm me the power figures bru den no politics ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

no lol footsek  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil