Topic: Killarney Pre-CHeck

Gents,

can anyone tell me what the pre-check is on track day? what exactly are they looking for? are the marshalls as F*ckd up as people say they are? - cause then they may just catch couple loose boots from me ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

no mention of attaining MSA license, just pitch up?

can one run solo for times, or is it necessary to have a car lined up on the back stretch

they mention no liquid on start lines, do they have a burn box where one can put trackbite on?

track conditions etc etc

on avg how many runs is car looking to have?
and is the fee really R20 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink


shot gents,
R

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

Where do i start ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

* Firstly you need a fast car (no white ballade vtec's only fast cars allowed) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2
* Secondly if you do however manage 2 enter do not line up a Twincam, 20v or Xrsi( It will give u a ass whipping ) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Last edited by 2ZZ FREAK (2013-07-08 14:53:34)

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y397/KrelanG/krelan-1.png

-Current 03' Xrsi - 63mm Tommyz, Injen CAI
-Ex Corolla 16Vavle (4af)
-Isithebe 2013 - 14.80006

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

the scrutineering checks:
no fluid leaks
battery is secure
brake fluid level
seatbelt working
no loose items in vehicle
etc.

Its not your top speed that counts but how quick u get to it...
05 - XRSi - 118WKW (Reef) - 15.7 @ Tarlton - 3.12.2010

01 - MR2 Turbo - 253KW ATF (Reef) - 14.4 @ Tarlton - 18.11.2011 - new time TBC

06 - Tuna 4x4
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/Diesel111/sig2_zpsm60s5g3e.jpg

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

Die$eL wrote:

the scrutineering checks:
no fluid leaks
battery is secure
brake fluid level
seatbelt working
no loose items in vehicle
etc.


shot man, much appreciated ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

2ZZ FREAK wrote:

Where do i start ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

* Firstly you need a fast car (no white ballade vtec's only fast cars allowed) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2
* Secondly if you do however manage 2 enter do not line up a Twincam, 20v or Xrsi( It will give u a ass whipping ) ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

got jokes i see ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile ...im down with the tec 2nd week aug, lets test  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool I'm game to test to

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

Poi_zn wrote:

Gents,

can anyone tell me what the pre-check is on track day? what exactly are they looking for? are the marshalls as F*ckd up as people say they are? - cause then they may just catch couple loose boots from me ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

no mention of attaining MSA license, just pitch up?

can one run solo for times, or is it necessary to have a car lined up on the back stretch

they mention no liquid on start lines, do they have a burn box where one can put trackbite on?

track conditions etc etc

on avg how many runs is car looking to have?
and is the fee really R20 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink


shot gents,
R

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing Ray please don't vy optel the entire Killarney staff now

2012 Golf Mk6 GTI Edition 35 DSG
1998 Golf Mk3 VR6

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

2zz-Spook wrote:

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool I'm game to test to

leeson! really , are we going to start this again ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Re: Killarney Pre-CHeck

Wayne187 wrote:
Poi_zn wrote:

Gents,

can anyone tell me what the pre-check is on track day? what exactly are they looking for? are the marshalls as F*ckd up as people say they are? - cause then they may just catch couple loose boots from me ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

no mention of attaining MSA license, just pitch up?

can one run solo for times, or is it necessary to have a car lined up on the back stretch

they mention no liquid on start lines, do they have a burn box where one can put trackbite on?

track conditions etc etc

on avg how many runs is car looking to have?
and is the fee really R20 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink


shot gents,
R

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing Ray please don't vy optel the entire Killarney staff now

hahahaa waynos! being reading they can be faulty, what must do  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling