Topic: PE runs

Howst guys?

Pulled into PE this week. My luck, theres a big event happening at the moment...called Strictly Street. Includes: 1/4miles, sound off, show and shine, wheel popping and drifting around a S bend. Lots of people and lots of cars.

Sad part is that I saw minimal Toys. Lots of 200sti's, gxi's, vtecs and so on.

My bro in laws friend has an Opel 200is, tells me he never tried a Runx before. So with a smile I say sure. Coming from the Reef, with how the X feels...probably say yes to a Bugatti... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly
We convoyed to this event and there were few golfs, a tazz and the opel. On the highway, in 3rd and we both put foot down..started behind him being in the convoy...end of 3rd his at my back door, 4th opened like 2/3 cars, 5th a few bus lengths...before I know it, I'm changing from 5th into 6th and needle now  touching 240 where I must slow down to give him a tissue..lol....the Opel had an exhaust, branch and he says nothing else. He wana know if the X is chipped. Told him it just has LIFT.

Raced a vtec on the highway, dropped to the ground...was probably doing like 120 in 3rd...both opened and pulled away gradually. He took another off ramp and hooted...decent thing to do.

Also had a pull with a e46 330d near Bloemfontein. So was technically still at the reef. We're at a stop and go and once we hit the open road he put his foot down. Was with him till 230 and he didnt go anywhere when we stopped for traffic.

Will update as the week goes on....

Weather is great....X is KING ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

Last edited by Forbidden (2013-04-27 20:14:31)

Ex : CTI 92 (276cam and xhorst)
Ex : 318is 96 (E36)
Ex : 323i  96 (E36)
Ex : RSI 20v 96
Ex: XRSI 03 Powerflow 63mm and Motorcade 149.6kw 186nm

Current:
20v RSI 98 with 63mm Powerflow

Re: PE runs

Went to summer strand. Picked up an Auris TRD. Think the guy was a bit scared coz he had his gf/wife or maybe just scared of the X... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 . While we were messing around on the highway, I see Beamer lights, cruising at bout 120 I wait for him to level and he drops. Im in 3rd and car is screaming. Was with him till 220 but got to few bends and had to slow down coz X around bends ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sick got to the off ramp and Auris pulled up flashing like crazy so pulled up at the garage asking what I'm running. Feel like an idiot coz i launched a line up at the robot with the 330 and stopped for the Auris. Told him just lifting. Also told him the Beamer is lucky we got to some bends..he just starts laughing saying I'm crazy not to be happy with that result!!!

Well, it's a 3 liter so really, was a good outcome.

Last edited by Forbidden (2013-04-28 00:16:26)

Ex : CTI 92 (276cam and xhorst)
Ex : 318is 96 (E36)
Ex : 323i  96 (E36)
Ex : RSI 20v 96
Ex: XRSI 03 Powerflow 63mm and Motorcade 149.6kw 186nm

Current:
20v RSI 98 with 63mm Powerflow