Topic: Merc C200 vs Golf 1.6

Was crusing with the merc on friday nite, when I hear this Golof making noise behind me.
I let him bark all the way till we get to the robots, nice 600m- 800m stretch  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2.
I pull to the left lane so as to let him know it's on, engage S Mode and wait for the lights to go green.
Robo goes green and I throttle pedal flat, It ended very bad for that golof. He was at least a few cars behind, he flashed lights and I gave hazards as we were going in opposite directions when we came to the intersection. Golof definitely had exhaust, coz that thing was making beeg noise. Lol.

It was fun racing after a long time....My Quest will out soon so looking forward to trying some "Strong" cars 
(Vtecs (Cranky), G6's, X's, 20v's etc)  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

94' Conquest 7AGE-20V  科學怪人 
Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     
CandyMan Tuned (143wkw @7000rpm)  Pump Fuel!!
Ethanol Map (1??wkw @ 7900rpm)                   

"We can’t think like Africans, in Africa, generally. We are in Johannesburg, this is Johannesburg. It’s not some national road in Malawi.” - Jacob Zuma

Re: Merc C200 vs Golf 1.6

Why you terrorising the little golofs  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Will meet up soon bru  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/muzikh24/DSCF00455.jpg

Living life in Vtec is just dangerous

Re: Merc C200 vs Golf 1.6

Lol. U shudda seen him drive behind me sitting on my tail and making beeg noise with his loud exhaust. In actrual fact I was the one being terrorised lol, but in the end the Hunter became the Hunted ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Let me know when the cabbie is sorted, we'll have some pvt's  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

94' Conquest 7AGE-20V  科學怪人 
Built By Salim & Tuffy                                                     
CandyMan Tuned (143wkw @7000rpm)  Pump Fuel!!
Ethanol Map (1??wkw @ 7900rpm)                   

"We can’t think like Africans, in Africa, generally. We are in Johannesburg, this is Johannesburg. It’s not some national road in Malawi.” - Jacob Zuma