Topic: XRSI vs Alfa Guiletta

Wzup Gents,

Yesterday morning going to work, I see this Alfa driving like a maniac. We get to a robot and I am directly behind him. Robot goes green, he takes off slow and then floors, I follow suit, I waited for a gap before I floored for obvious safety reasons.

Once in Lift I catch up all the way till 140km/h. He slows down and I pass.

Next robot, He is directly behind me, I floor, he floors. I kept a 2 car gap all the way to 180km/h to which he then slacked off.

We did this twice after, same result every time... I couldnt leave him but always maintained a 2 car gap (I think).

Unfortunately couldnt go from the line together, I think he wouldve been infront until I hit lift (That car has got 350NM of Torque and 170 odd KW of Turbo)

Anways, this happened on the R554 going from Alberton to Springs so if anyone knows the dude with the burgundy Guiletta, tell him thanks for the run and that the Alfa looks awesome. When he branched off after Carnival City, he didnt even look and say shot for the dice!

Wish I took a video, unfortunately could not.

Re: XRSI vs Alfa Guiletta

i drove that car and damn its a beauty...the power from it is insane...with just software and intake it pushes it up to 200+ kw

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Lovely run sashy boy!!! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile  good kill against alfa!  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool ou didnt even want to tune with you after he must have been wondering what's in that runx  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

was it the 2.0 gulietta or the 1.4 gulietta   ? ? you probrably wouldnt be able to tell the difference. . .

Good runs if it was the 2.0 buddy.

06 Golf 5 GTI...
FRC Downpipe...
FRC Software...stage2
FORGE TWIN INTAKE

its not 2.0L yogesh... its a 1.75L

Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

yogesh wrote:

was it the 2.0 gulietta or the 1.4 gulietta   ? ? you probrably wouldnt be able to tell the difference. . .

Good runs if it was the 2.0 buddy.

Good point Yogesh, when I passed it first time I saw that it had two exhausts, one on either end. Dont know if that means it was a 1750 Quad-something.

Anyways if it was a 1.4, that is one mean 1.4L

Good run there but i think that was more likely the 1.4 (125 kw and 250 nm )

The 1750 turbo runs strong especially on the top.

Opening a 2 car gap up at the reef against a 1.4T with 125kw is still damn good.

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil

Need a BOOST?...

EX: 2006 Runx RSI - DBN Stock

2012 VW Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG -STAGE 2
Power =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
Torque =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
DARK ARTZ PERFORMANCE
Unitronic ROCCER

the 125kw distinctive comes with twin pipe also...so coukd have been that 1...those 1750 f%#koff

Ja, I think you guys are right, the 125kw seems more realistic. That Alfa is still a beauty of note.

Kinda sad, the 125kw kinda makes the dice a bit of a downer.

Guess the X aint King, lol

lol yes i ask because i diced one lol and they are very nippy for a factory beast.

06 Golf 5 GTI...
FRC Downpipe...
FRC Software...stage2
FORGE TWIN INTAKE

Hi Guys, just an update. I drove my cousin's 1750 Turbo Guiletta, that thing F@cks off!! I definitely did not race this car but a smaller version.

Damn that car is a beauty and damn quick!!