Re: b16 vs 20v

well nobodys car is stock so u cant realy compare...

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

Ai musnt fight not good for cholesterol and stress levels  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink ..  Family = weight addtions lol

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

Re: b16 vs 20v

Rovi wrote:

I’m not stock though....far from it

ey.i never say that.

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Re: b16 vs 20v

Not very good editing skills i see  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

Re: b16 vs 20v

rxi18675 wrote:

Not very good editing skills i see  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

These vtec drivers i tell you... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Re: b16 vs 20v

2zz-Spook wrote:

Not many vtecs will take me out N A

bring and come madhr!
ima own u! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Re: b16 vs 20v

When was that Topcar test done??? The 200IE wasn't Opel's fastest model... the 200ts was. The RSI, STI and VTEC were the fastest in their respective models. So you cant really say the RSI was the best. Hands down the 200ts would have butchered all those cars.

My 2.5c ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Re: b16 vs 20v

u comparing a 2.0L Turbo against a 1.6 and 2.0 n/a

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

Poi_zn wrote:
2zz-Spook wrote:

Not many vtecs will take me out N A

bring and come madhr!
ima own u! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Callouts like that!!! I say put it on the line Poizn and 2ZZ Spook ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Re: b16 vs 20v

lol...rayner got pumped by a vr6 with his tec imganine wat il do to him

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

2zz-Spook wrote:

lol...rayner got pumped by a vr6 with his tec imganine wat il do to him

same voora gapped u by a bumper ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/whistling

Re: b16 vs 20v

Trd_Avante wrote:
Poi_zn wrote:
2zz-Spook wrote:

Not many vtecs will take me out N A

bring and come madhr!
ima own u! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Callouts like that!!! I say put it on the line Poizn and 2ZZ Spook ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

change the propic to the new one  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Re: b16 vs 20v

lol no voora ran past me

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

2zz-Spook wrote:

lol no voora ran past me

reports say otherwise, heard u not sorting ur car out so u dont have to rn a certan white tec ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/silly

Re: b16 vs 20v

im just waitn to chnage clutch...then mite sell and buy another turbo car

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

2zz-Spook wrote:

im just waitn to chnage clutch...then mite sell and buy another turbo car

Ur ACT clutch needs changing man????  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat eish sory man.

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Re: b16 vs 20v

did alot of mileage bru

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

lol it never ends with these 2 ho's  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii280/so_nawty/wup.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

nawtykyz wrote:

lol it never ends with these 2 ho's  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

lol yah check these owes

From BB debates now on the forum
SIS GUYS ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing !!!

98 Tazz (ex)
06 Xrsi_exhaust_130WKW(ex)
06 TR MK5 GTi_235BHP on the wheels(ex)

10 CW MK6 GTi (Current) _ 248wkw 484nm

Re: b16 vs 20v

Trd_Avante wrote:
Poi_zn wrote:
2zz-Spook wrote:

Not many vtecs will take me out N A

bring and come madhr!
ima own u! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Callouts like that!!! I say put it on the line Poizn and 2ZZ Spook ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

+1 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

98 Tazz (ex)
06 Xrsi_exhaust_130WKW(ex)
06 TR MK5 GTi_235BHP on the wheels(ex)

10 CW MK6 GTi (Current) _ 248wkw 484nm

Re: b16 vs 20v

Ty.RSi wrote:
Trd_Avante wrote:
Poi_zn wrote:

bring and come madhr!
ima own u! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing

Callouts like that!!! I say put it on the line Poizn and 2ZZ Spook ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

+1 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Hey sordha very fast you posted here  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing hahahaha j/k

Hey you giving the ou's hiding with your g5 now, we driving slow cars here ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad

@spook - hey you only doing like 100k mileage on your cab, whats the clutch doing? riding?

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Re: b16 vs 20v

This is an impossible comparison as there are no stock tecs or Xrsi's on the streets anymore(who are owned by street racers)

Heres the my experience ( Note: MY EXPERIENCE. if you wana call me out go suck eggs and blow bubbles i dorn care  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  Im past the days of callouts and forum fights )

http://forum.9000rpm.co.za/viewtopic.php?id=10392

My car was stock back then  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Need a BOOST?...

EX: 2006 Runx RSI - DBN Stock

2012 VW Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG -STAGE 2
Power =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
Torque =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
DARK ARTZ PERFORMANCE
Unitronic ROCCER

Re: b16 vs 20v

Clutch not slipping or riding.pressure plate has lost its clamping force due to the amount of torque I have

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

Re: b16 vs 20v

Slow_on_takeoff wrote:

This is an impossible comparison as there are no stock tecs or Xrsi's on the streets anymore(who are owned by street racers)

Heres the my experience ( Note: MY EXPERIENCE. if you wana call me out go suck eggs and blow bubbles i dorn care  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  Im past the days of callouts and forum fights )

http://forum.9000rpm.co.za/viewtopic.php?id=10392


My car was stock back then  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink


Hey Tivs how you doing man? Long time, where have you been lost?  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat Still keepin' it in LIFT i hope? Hows the X running?

88 Toyota Avante
06' RunX RSI

Re: b16 vs 20v

Trd_Avante wrote:
Slow_on_takeoff wrote:

This is an impossible comparison as there are no stock tecs or Xrsi's on the streets anymore(who are owned by street racers)

Heres the my experience ( Note: MY EXPERIENCE. if you wana call me out go suck eggs and blow bubbles i dorn care  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2  Im past the days of callouts and forum fights )

http://forum.9000rpm.co.za/viewtopic.php?id=10392


My car was stock back then  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink


Hey Tivs how you doing man? Long time, where have you been lost?  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wassat Still keepin' it in LIFT i hope? Hows the X running?


Sup bro! yeah i been lost at work , was getting bust properly  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/blink  how you doing hows the car going?


X is all good still keeping it in lift but shes going to be up for sale soon  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad  going to be hard to let her go...

Need a BOOST?...

EX: 2006 Runx RSI - DBN Stock

2012 VW Scirocco 2.0 TSI DSG -STAGE 2
Power =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
Torque =  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/devil
DARK ARTZ PERFORMANCE
Unitronic ROCCER