Topic: colored printer

I really need a colored printer. I print about 400 copies/month. Could you please suggest a good printer that does not need too expensive print cartridges. my budget for the printer is limitless as long as i would not spend too much for the cartridges on my long term use of it..

Last edited by brandonmillsap (2013-01-03 10:46:49)

Re: colored printer

usually the better brands charge more for their cartridges

i would say if you need top quality prints go for a top brand but if not go for a cheaper one as the cartridges are also cheaper

y not look into taiking a contract, is it business or pvt?

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n546/Trixsta20/TRBLMKR-ZN2_zpsd0d3ff1b.jpg
113.5kw 171nm @ Experience | 110kw 169nm - 10-03-13 @ AutotriX | 110kw 166nm - 16-03-13 @ Rally
BC Coilovers | New RXi Fans | Doug Wallace 57/63mm SSMB | Viper Branches | Short Shifter | Trumpets wanted

Go for a laser printer, they bit more expensive when u buy them, but in the long run they much cheaper. They are much more reliable the an inkjet, and the toner (cartridges) last much longer.

As for brands.. Samsung is okay, but aftersales service sucks. Same goes for lexmark, though I would recommend it above Samsung. Then HP is the brand we have the least comebacks on, and if u have any problem, HP's aftersales service is quite good.

**Objects in the rear view mirror are losing**

Go for a laser printer, they bit more expensive when u buy them, but in the long run they much cheaper. They are much more reliable than an inkjet, and the toner (cartridges) last much longer.

As for brands.. Samsung is okay, but aftersales service sucks. Same goes for lexmark, though I would recommend it above Samsung. Then HP is the brand we have the least comebacks on, and if u have any problem, HP's aftersales service is quite good.

**Objects in the rear view mirror are losing**