Topic: 91 HONDA BALLADE 1.6i DOHC

91 HONDA BALLADE 1.6i DOHC  What can i do to increase my cars performance. The motor is stock standard i only put on a cone filter with a freeflow exahaust system. i dont want to modify the engine too much that i will have problems in the future. What can you suggest.

Last edited by momo (2011-10-21 10:39:10)

Re: 91 HONDA BALLADE 1.6i DOHC

put a vtec head

2011 Alfa Romeo MIto QV Sport - 135kw & 301nm on the wheels
Race Chip Pro2, Magnetti Marelli Rear Diffuser, 76mm Downpipe, 63mm Twinport Exhaust,
Power Flex Bushes, Upgraded DRL Headlights, Full Custom Intake, Upgraded Intercooler, Upgraded Wastegate & BOV.
"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/spook20vt/IMG-20131104-00493_zpsf5b0a3dc.jpg

momo wrote:

91 HONDA BALLADE 1.6i DOHC  What can i do to increase my cars performance. The motor is stock standard i only put on a cone filter with a freeflow exahaust system. i dont want to modify the engine too much that i will have problems in the future. What can you suggest.

Put a branch and a induction if you dont wana touch the engine itself.

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Rovi wrote:
momo wrote:

Put a branch and a induction if you dont wana touch the engine itself.

Thanks for  the info...

Branch , induction , chip , and mayb sum cams dn u shud feel sum gud power dude ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

Its not how u stand by your car its how u RACE ur car ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink