Re: HOTTEST CHOW EVER TASTED

Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:
Die$eL wrote:

and roti!!!

Eish i'm hungry now!!

See what chow url are talking about and i just became a vegetarian... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/ermm

WHY would anyone BECOME a vegie?
religion?

Ummm,nah not so much religion. Just figured its the right thing to do..

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:

See what chow url are talking about and i just became a vegetarian... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/ermm

WHY would anyone BECOME a vegie?
religion?

Ummm,nah not so much religion. Just figured its the right thing to do..

right thing to do for what?
take your hand and put it in your mouth... you will feel 4 sharp teeth, these teeth are made to eat meat... so now you are have no purpose for these teeth anymore... so is it still the right thing to do? poor teeth ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad they now feel useless and sad...

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/Otius/sigs/IMGP6850.jpg

Racing is about acceleration and driverskillz! Not top speeds and dyno sheets!

Otius wrote:

right thing to do for what?
take your hand and put it in your mouth... you will feel 4 sharp teeth, these teeth are made to eat meat... so now you are have no purpose for these teeth anymore... so is it still the right thing to do? poor teeth ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad they now feel useless and sad...

hahahahaha... roflmao!!
give them wun chop and make them happy... lol

Much respekt Rovi! its not easy being vegetarian. just ask all the poor o's who fasted for a month...

Its not your top speed that counts but how quick u get to it...
05 - XRSi - 118WKW (Reef) - 15.7 @ Tarlton - 3.12.2010

01 - MR2 Turbo - 253KW ATF (Reef) - 14.4 @ Tarlton - 18.11.2011 - new time TBC

06 - Tuna 4x4
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/Diesel111/sig2_zpsm60s5g3e.jpg

@Otius,lol. This is a car forum and dont wana talk about lifes choices here but for argument sake,When you enjoying your nice piece of chicken or mutton.You do know that youre eating something that has been dead for a while. And once something is dead it begins to rot..So in actual fact any meat that you eat is rotting long way before you can even cook it..     Hows your appetite now??? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Rovi wrote:

@Otius,lol. This is a car forum and dont wana talk about lifes choices here but for argument sake,When you enjoying your nice piece of chicken or mutton.You do know that youre eating something that has been dead for a while. And once something is dead it begins to rot..So in actual fact any meat that you eat is rotting long way before you can even cook it..     Hows your appetite now??? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

lol thats what freezers were invented for, what is the problem with rot though? helps build up the immune system, as we speak your b ody is rotting 2, your skin is dead cells... that kinda thing doesnt ut me off ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 if rot tastes that good ill have it everyday ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 o wait i am already ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:

lol thats what freezers were invented for, what is the problem with rot though? helps build up the immune system, as we speak your b ody is rotting 2, your skin is dead cells... that kinda thing doesnt ut me off ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 if rot tastes that good ill have it everyday ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 o wait i am already ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

lol. ja,ja. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sick

Last edited by Rovi (2011-10-17 16:15:50)

Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:

come now you need to have a better excuse than that... what about the vegies you eat? you dont think the same applies to them? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

my entire family are vegetarians.. i am the only sane 1 that uses the canines at home   ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue  But big ups rovi if u really became a veggie...  look at me now its 1:46am and i just broke my fast lol cudnt wait till them morning ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:

come now you need to have a better excuse than that... what about the vegies you eat? you dont think the same applies to them? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Same, how? Meat = Something that was living,breathing. To me eating something like that,means it has to be KILLED. You cant compare a vegetable to that, does a vegetable have blood ? No.  You like eating meat,so why not go cut up some human and chow them? Fact is,eating meat isnt such a good thing,covering it up and preparing it in our special ways just to make it look good.

@rxi18675- In my family its the opposite,everyone else eats meat but im a veggie. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:

Same, how? Meat = Something that was living,breathing. To me eating something like that,means it has to be KILLED. You cant compare a vegetable to that, does a vegetable have blood ? No.  You like eating meat,so why not go cut up some human and chow them? Fact is,eating meat isnt such a good thing,covering it up and preparing it in our special ways just to make it look good.

@rxi18675- In my family its the opposite,everyone else eats meat but im a veggie. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

vegetables also live and breathe actually... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue does it have blood, no it has its own types of fluids ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile
why dont i eat humans, cause that is cannibalism and illegal ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad

there is nothing wrong with eating meat...

but anyway dude i really dont mind you being a vegetable ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue im just yanking your chain...

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:

vegetables also live and breathe actually... ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue does it have blood, no it has its own types of fluids ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile
why dont i eat humans, cause that is cannibalism and illegal ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad

but anyway dude i really dont mind you being a vegetable ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue im just yanking your chain...

See whats the topic of this post and see what we are talking about.lol

Its still to do with chow... lol

Eish Tuesday today. Cheese for lunch ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/sad

06 - Tuna 4x4

Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:

hey yuo started it by stopping the eating of the meat!

@diesel you get lunch! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 For me its a good day cause someone in the office is celebrating their birthday so im getting cake... usually no lunch here ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:

@diesel you get lunch! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 For me its a good day cause someone in the office is celebrating their birthday so im getting cake... usually no lunch here ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

lol. Ya tuesday today. Anyone wana guess what i got for lunch....... Vegetable. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:

lol. Ya tuesday today. Anyone wana guess what i got for lunch....... Vegetable. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

what type and is it as nice as mutton bunny? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

beans bunny is tops to  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

Otius wrote:
Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:

what type and is it as nice as mutton bunny? ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Even better.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink

rxi18675 wrote:

not for everyone around you ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

Otius wrote:
rxi18675 wrote:

not for everyone around you ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

hahaha. Brrr,Brrr ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

Rovi wrote:
Otius wrote:
rxi18675 wrote:

hahaha. Brrr,Brrr ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/tongue

man now i feel like a leka bunny chow! anybody know if there is a charou in ventersdorp that will sell me a leka bunny ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2 ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

Ventersdorp lmfao man that place is not for a charro..  or a bunny chow prob sh00t the bunny chow with a shotgun.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

Bring it!
Rxi 2002  ???wkw

Eish.........breaking fast today.
1 fish cake just to line the stomach then kill the nyamas

Its been a hard month

Do Something Strange....................For Some Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'12 Polo 6 1.4.......(Current)
'92 Corolla Twincam 16....(Current)
'94 Corolla 160i GLE 4AFE....(ex)

rxi18675 wrote:

Ventersdorp lmfao man that place is not for a charro..  or a bunny chow prob sh00t the bunny chow with a shotgun.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

bra im a white afrikaner and im scerd of these dodgy guys!  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing  ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/laughing i dont bring my mr2 here, i only drive the mine bakkie! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

@ 160i what are nyamas?

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII

nyamas = meat in zulu

otius we post u 1 x mutton bunny. send the address...

06 - Tuna 4x4

Die$eL wrote:

nyamas = meat in zulu

otius we post u 1 x mutton bunny. send the address...

haha ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile by the time it gets here it will be well aged ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2
that rot rovi was talking bout will taste real good by then ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/biggrin2

'02 Tazz 160
'91 MR-2 MKII