Topic: Need your help

Hello guys. I am a little bit troubled with my car right now. Whenever I drive it, it seems that the gears won't shift or sometimes the I would switch to gear 3 from gear 1 but the result would be gear 2. I am from Washington and I would like to ask if anyone of you here are from that state. Do you know where can I find the best Washington auto repair shop? Please give feedbacks and suggestions.

Thanks

Andie

Re: Need your help

Ey,i had a similar prob once! When i put mine in reverse it went forward,and when in gear 1 it seemed like in 5. When i took the box out the mac told me that a part broke in the box(From snapping the gears to hard probably..) and fell,jamming or mismatching the gears. It can be fixed tho but i have no clue were in washington.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool

Rovi wrote:

Ey,i had a similar prob once! When i put mine in reverse it went forward,and when in gear 1 it seemed like in 5. When i took the box out the mac told me that a part broke in the box(From snapping the gears to hard probably..) and fell,jamming or mismatching the gears. It can be fixed tho but i have no clue were in washington.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/neutral

Thanks for giving me hope dude. I was a little bit troubled because I thought it wouldn't be fixed. I really need to fix it because I can't drive like that. Do you know what would be the reason for this?

It could be wear and tear maybe,less gearbox oil,snapping gears to hard. But you will only know whats really wrong once you open the box up.What box is it? Maybe it will be cheaper just to replace it,not sure on the price of repairs on ur side of the world.

../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/wink Old Toyota'$ Never Die, They ju$t get Twincam Engine$ and Fly.. ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/cool