Topic: Acceleration

hey i having a stage1 clutch and a lighten flywheel on my 20v blk top i was told if i wanted more acceleration i should balance my bottom end how do i do this

Re: Acceleration

u basically have 2 rip the engine apart and take everything in the bottom end that moves up and down otr from side 2 side 2 have balanced! the make sure all the weights are similar and that helps the rotating bits! ../../extensions/custom_smilies_2/img1/smile

Daily: 3rd Gen 3SGE sw20 MR2, 90 T-Top, Bone stock
Track Project:4AGZE,Sc14 charger 93 "Bubble shape" Corrola
Future project? TWINCHARGE
The Best of both worlds!

Boosted cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc206/supercboy/Mr2/toyota-mr2-mk2--red-t-shirt1_zpsc80ccb3e.jpg

You can also get a lightened pulley kit, but theres a downfall with having lightened components coz the car will rev up faster but also drop revs faster as well ie the revs will drop faster between gear changes.

thanks man

xman2zz wrote:

You can also get a lightened pulley kit, but theres a downfall with having lightened components coz the car will rev up faster but also drop revs faster as well ie the revs will drop faster between gear changes.

The BT is already blueprinted,please waste more money..

notfastyet wrote:

The BT is already blueprinted,please waste more money..

Blueprinted?